Quote from: Ducky on April 13, 2024, 01:38:37 AMI've a buddy who works in a record shop, and he had a more senior (50+) Metallica Bros™ come in and ask him for Goodbye Yellow Brick Road... you couldn't make this stuff up.
It's a great album though.

I think Garage days revisited that came out in 87 is up there with the best Metallica albums. I find myself coming back to it more often than any of the albums.

The Garage Days EP plus all the other covers that ended up on Disc II of Garage Inc are class. Is there a bad cover on that 2nd disc? Top of my head I can't think of one.

Yeah that disc 2 is great all the way through

So What is fucking terrible, just cringeworthy. Aside from that it's gold.

I like So What and all, as puerile as it is

Quote from: Skott Furys jizz rag on April 13, 2024, 02:50:15 AM
Quote from: Ducky on April 13, 2024, 01:38:37 AMI've a buddy who works in a record shop, and he had a more senior (50+) Metallica Bros™ come in and ask him for Goodbye Yellow Brick Road... you couldn't make this stuff up.
It's a great album though.

Oh it is for sure! I probably spin it more often than most of 'Tallica's for a long while now :laugh:

Elton had some cracking tunes back in the day to be fair.

Is the latest Renault ad on the telly using Nothing Else Matters ?!!

Jaysus

Still in shock

Why is that a shock? They're hoors!

Their commitment to making a buck knows no end! Playing for penguins sponsored by coca cola?

Have you seen any of the promo vids for their 'Pop-Up Shops' ahead of gigs.

You kinda have to tip your hat to them, but fuck... they're mad for the money!

Quote from: jobrok1 on June 07, 2024, 11:04:37 AMHave you seen any of the promo vids for their 'Pop-Up Shops' ahead of gigs.

You kinda have to tip your hat to them, but fuck... they're mad for the money!

Got to keep the payroll healthy for the staff.

Quote from: Jward on June 07, 2024, 10:51:31 AMIs the latest Renault ad on the telly using Nothing Else Matters ?!!

Jaysus

Still in shock

Phantom of the Opera was used back in the 80s to advertise lucazade. Nothing shocking here.