Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on October 21, 2024, 12:07:29 AMSeason 2 of Fargo really is one of the best seasons of tv of all time.

It really is. Just tops season 1. Just an amazing bunch of characters in season 2.

Watched Monsters: The Menendez Brothers which I enjoyed. Moved onto Dahmer cause I wasn't feeling it when it first came out. Demented stuff.

Quote from: open face surgery on October 22, 2024, 11:03:04 AMWatched Monsters: The Menendez Brothers which I enjoyed. Moved onto Dahmer cause I wasn't feeling it when it first came out. Demented stuff.

Menendez was cool, but why didn't the other brother contribute? Maybe it was explained but if it was I missed it.

Only Eric spoke to the documentary makers. I thought it was odd that they didn't include the other brother.

#2615 October 22, 2024, 04:42:39 PM Last Edit: October 22, 2024, 04:44:42 PM by Caomhaoin
Russian show 'слово пачана' (might have typed that arseways, I did , edited), 'boys word' in English. Hyper violent series about gangs of hoodlums at the end of the Soviet Union. The acting and attention to detail with setting are top quality. Great 80's soundtrack, might find a choon or two ye like.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on October 22, 2024, 04:34:14 PMOnly Eric spoke to the documentary makers. I thought it was odd that they didn't include the other brother.

The one I was on about above was the dramatised series but I watched the Netflix documentary as well and both spoke throughout. Maybe you saw a different one.

Yeah I saw that one 'Erik Tells All' from 2017.