September 03, 2022, 02:50:38 PM Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 02:54:06 PM by Eoin McLove
Listening to Dunkelheit with a heap of Guinness burning through the veins. That's a song to march to war on! Simple, direct, epic and powerful.

Suddenly life has new meaning! What a line. Fuck. The man was so young to be so profound. Whatever about his politics, the fact that he's an arsonist and a murderer, he was tapped into something... transcendent? A musical visionary.

Blind Guardian - Imaginations From The Other Side.
Epic from start to finish.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: "Fink Dial" by Iron Monkey makes me want to hurl a cop car through the window of a bank. When those drums kick in its lethal.

"Merciless Death" by Dark Angel. Pure adrenaline.

Terror- Keepers Of The Faith.
There are loads of Terror songs that get the blood pumping but this one is such a killer.

Severed Survival by Autopsy.

The music propels it nicely, but Reifert sounds like a man completely possessed. One of the best DM vocalists for sure.

Weed Pin by Drug Church gets me going.

Strapping Young Lad "Underneath the Waves"

https://youtu.be/PeP4KRoHsqk

Also this particular version of NIN "Wish"

https://youtu.be/qboe5CebixA

And, always, Akercocke "Footsteps Resound in an Empty Chapel", you would want to be stone dead and buried for this not to have you up roaring at your speakers.

https://youtu.be/jg8tILORtXg

Loads more, ones that are usually the go-to for a few cans and getting riled up beforea gig.

Seeing as it just came on my "cooking dinner" playlist (metal AF, I know), "Burning Bridges" by Crimson Glory  :abbath:

Memory Leak by Nadja. Put fire in your veins.

Macabre Omen's 'Alexandros' is pure fighting music. Dodgy in the car in certain situations.

Quote from: Pentagrimes on September 03, 2022, 03:11:04 PM"Merciless Death" by Dark Angel. Pure adrenaline.

The whole album is insane but Hunger of The Undead is where it really takes off for me. Especially the middle section just before the solo. Jaysus.

Ascended Dead - The Promised Time. What a way to open an album. One of the heaviest songs in death metal. Thank fuck for that acoustic track halfway through, otherwise I'd probably have an aneurysm listening to the whole album.

Gospel of the Horns - Chaos Bringer. Pure Aussie madness. The middle section of 'Glory...Awaits' is enough to send men off to war. Anthemic but violent. 

Quote from: Caomhaoin on September 03, 2022, 09:37:22 PMMacabre Omen's 'Alexandros' is pure fighting music. Dodgy in the car in certain situations.

Great shout. The whole album is a rake of penalty points waiting to happen.

Some great shouts so far. Would be remiss of me not to add Deicide's debut and Panzer Division Marduk. The Reign in Blood of death and black metal respectively. Nothing released since has held a candle to either release. You can't top perfection.

Quote from: vinterland on September 03, 2022, 09:58:51 PMSome great shouts so far. Would be remiss of me not to add Deicide's debut and Panzer Division Marduk. The Reign in Blood of death and black metal respectively. Nothing released by either band since has held a candle to either release. You can't top perfection.

#13 September 03, 2022, 10:12:54 PM Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 10:19:17 PM by 91/30
Desecrator by Exhorder

Also the album 'Do Not Spit' by Damaged. 

Ahab.The Sermon.Boots on and descending onto the next parish