Monstrosity - Imperial Doom is Corpsegrinder's best vocal performance.

Yep, I can go along with that for sure.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Quote from: Sworntothecans on June 15, 2024, 02:50:51 PM
Quote from: Ducky on June 13, 2024, 11:31:12 AMBradley Hall is a daft lad. He comes across like he can't stand metal, then does a video of himself playing the guitar parts to Rust in Peace in one take.

Yeah he's absurdly talented but tends to lean into the worst parts of annoying YouTuber for clicks.

Yeah he's like a worse version of 66Samus (also a talented and annoying bugger) with his liking of flatulence. 'Sake.

Quote from: open face surgery on June 20, 2024, 10:33:00 PMMonstrosity - Imperial Doom is Corpsegrinder's best vocal performance.
wouldn't be too hard .he is mediocre at best .

Shattered is the best tune on Cowboys From Hell. Album is so good that's bound to be controversial Even though it's not to me.

Cemetery Gates is by far the worst which might be controversial but I wouldn't think as much so

Shattered is indeed a banger, pity Anselmo didn't keep up the falsettos on later records.

It's the vocals that give it that edge above the rest of the album. Fuckin love it

Shattered rules but what about Message in Blood?? No falsetto but a ripper.

Message In Blood is fucking great too. Imagine how good it would be with a little bit of falsetto.

I'd say it's a given that they won't be playing Shattered any time on the reunion tour.

Primal Concrete Sledge is another belter on there too. Fuck it I'll have to throw the album on

Cowboys From Hell is still their best album as far as I'm concerned. Nice mix of trad metal, thrash energy and intensity, and just enough of the "groove metal" thing to make it unique. I rarely listen to any of the others now to be honest.

Also, 'Power Metal' is a cracker. I get why they maybe distance themselves from the Terry Glaze era, but that album is great. They should have reissued it. Even change the cover if need be.

I only have Cowboys on tape. I should pick it up on CD to give it, and myself, a new lease of life on the drive to work. It's my favorite too.

#1631 July 06, 2024, 11:36:17 PM Last Edit: July 06, 2024, 11:52:56 PM by Danny
Here's 1 to cheer yis all up no doubt. ABBATH's solo records shit all over & are way more fun than IMMORTAL's- besides maybe 5 listenable songs at most.

Also Burzum still suck ass.

So does Agalloch- I'd much rather listen to fuck all- or me wife shittin on about make up, fake tan & Nikki fuckin Minaj.  :-X

Quote from: Danny on July 06, 2024, 11:36:17 PMHere's 1 to cheer yis all up no doubt. ABBATH's solo records shit all over & are way more fun than IMMORTAL's- besides maybe 5 listenable songs at most.

Also Burzum still suck ass.

So does Agalloch- I'd much rather listen to fuck all- or me wife shittin on about make up, fake tan & Nikki fuckin Minaj.  :-X

I'll slap the arse off you for that Burzum comment. Proper running round the table wooden spoon job. If it wasn't the controversial thread you'd be grounded for at least a month

I is the best thing Abbath has been involved with.

The Abbath solo albums and the Demonaz/Immortal solo albums just prove they need to work together in some capacity produce their best work.

Altars Of Madness is brilliant but the weakest of the first 3 MA albums.