August 08, 2022, 01:43:07 AM Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 11:37:27 AM by Carnage
We're here to help.

Right.

The gist is, if you're on the verge of making a bad decision, check in here first to see if we can talk you down, or at least let you think twice about it. Doesn't have to be life-changing, but it might stave off the fear (not THE FEAR, we are but human) in the morning.

Prime example: I have just opened a bottle of Shiraz, after throwing 7 pints of Arthur's finest into me. I am on the verge of texting an ex who is now a guard and wants nowt to do with me. It will not end well, particularly because she's (Phil Anselmo voice) FUCKING MENTAL.

Help.

That's not important, but it's a bad day waiting to happen.

Might be a case of not spending that chunk of a mortgage payment on the latest Reverend Bizarre reissue....

That kinda thing.

Pre-FEAR help, I suppose...

Any takers?

Gas gear acquiring syndrome.  There's another form I do browse, and always looking at stuff I don't need. Then I think, hmm, could sell something on Adverts then buy something new. But not a necessity.

Quote from: Carnage on August 08, 2022, 01:43:07 AMWe're here to help.

Right.

The gist is, if you're on the verge of making a bad decision, check in here first to see if we can talk you down, or at least let you think twice about it. Doesn't have to be life-changing, but it might stave off the fear (not THE FEAR, we are but human) in the morning.

Prime example: I have just opened a bottle of Shiraz, after throwing 7 pints of Arthur's finest into me. I am on the verge of texting an ex who is now a guard and wants nowt to do with me. It will not end well

So, did it end well?

Did you skull the vino, make the booty call and wake up in a cell?

Wine yes, nutcase no. Thank fuck.

My young lad is a hibs fan. HIBS.

He saw me shed a tear when he was four or five when they won the Scottish Cup and the whole stadium started singing Sunshine on Leith, he came over and gave me a hug and said 'don't cry tatushu'. (Polack talk for daddy). Born in Spain, Irish father and Polish mother. Hibs. He even draws the logo on his copybooks.

Not exactly a STOP moment, certainly a 'how did this happen' one :)