I bounced right off RDR2, and I say that as someone who played through GTA5 three times.

The graphics are amazing, the world is incredible, but the story is kinda meh and the gameplay is really slow and incredibly repetitive. I'd describe it as an incredible experience but a very boring videogame.

If you haven't played the first three Uncharted games yet, the Nathan Drake Collection is free for all PlayStation owners from this evening (as is Journey). Uncharted 1 is kinda formative and hasn't aged brilliantly, Uncharted 2 and 3 are still great.

If you fancy a replay of Sleeping Dogs it's currently €4.99 on the store and has all the DLC expansions with it too.

Nice one Duck :) I'm going to download a few of those this evening.

I've never played Uncharted, might as well now while it's free.

Playing more Skyrim - seems to be the key to this lockdown, just escape into the peaks of High Hrothgar for a while. Going Argonian with uber Sneak and Bow ... attack from the water!

I repurchased skyrim at the start of lockdown. Had been considering it for a while but didn't have the time to commit. This is my third play through and still great. Forgot how good it is entering a random house, finding a secret button which opens a passage to a dungeon which takes an hour to clear.

Trying to stick to spell attacks and archery only. Best build Ive done yet.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on April 15, 2020, 04:31:22 PM
Nice one Duck :) I'm going to download a few of those this evening.

There was a delay with the freebies last night, but they're live now!

Got them this morning, started playing Journey but the weather was too good to stay in. Looks nice though.

Have more PS4 games than I know what to do with, can't settle into any of the bastards.

End up playing Street Fighter 2 for the afternoon instead.

That was like myself with the xbox 360, I have so many games for that which still haven't made it as far as getting played.

If anyone has a Nintendo account this might be worth paying attention to as there's been a whopper of a data breach.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-04-24-nintendo-confirms-160-000-accounts-accessed-in-huge-privacy-breach

Been getting into Civ 6 games with my mates from back home on Steam, makes the game so much quicker and enjoyable, especially having undeclared alliances organised over WhatsApp the tearing on of the computer empires to pieces. The new expansion pack includes earthquakes so we're going to start a game tomorrow night and max out all natural disaster settings just to see what happens.

Varg has discovered Final Fantasy VII.

https://twitter.com/GandalftheWhi19/status/1256645765457461252

Guess he'll be trying to make sure Cloud hooks up with anybody but Tifa when it comes to the Gold Saucer date.  :laugh:

jeezus... 'the hell language is that? ;D
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

I haven't felt like this about an animated character since Jessica Rabbit. Fuck off Varg and leave her alone

The Lego Ninjago Movie Video Game (snappy title, that) is free on PS4, Xbox and PC until May 21st, grab it while yiz can.