The cunts a couple of doors down from my house having a cunt party out their back with what must be at least 50 people, dj and pa system, blaring shit songs like Mr Brightside and fucking Wonderwall at 5 o'clock in the morning.

Hope they die in a fire.

Those "...or we could go to Curry's... PC World..." ads, just fuck off.

My new phone won't connect to the Bluetooth thing in the car. The cunt .
My old iPhone connected no bother but this newer iPhone says connection failed. What sort of technical shittery is this.

I have the same problem. The Mrs phone connects right away so her Spotify playlists go on, which is a form of torture along the lines of having your balls squeezed by an angry gorilla.

It's driving me daft. Not having the kids playlists has its benefits but listening to them moan about the lack of aforementioned playlists makes me almost miss the tripe.
Most importantly for the phone calls when im driving. Technical shittery.

#3500 October 19, 2021, 10:33:11 PM Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 10:40:03 PM by Snare
Quote from: Eoin McLove on October 16, 2021, 12:13:53 AM
:laugh: at least in not the only middle aged eejit here!

What was worse was this was one of those self-service laundry yokes that have popped up in garages all over the place.

So I walks up with my bag ready to unload with 1 minute to go, conscious of 2 car owners are parked up ready to get their own wash on, the machine says 1 minute.

Two minutes later, the machine still says 1 minute and is spinning away., I walk back to the kids in my car shaking my head.

The drum stops revolving, I step back to the machine expecting it to be completed, but no it starts up again.

Repeat...

And to top it all off, I was meant to be working from home at the time so it was really driving me daft!

Anyway, went back Sunday and went picking chessies nearby with the young fella while the machine was going. Came back to get a bag for our 5kg haul of conkers, 15 minutes left according to the machine. Came back 10 minutes later and it had finished already!

I really need to find the time to order a new machine to wind me up at home like the last one! Consistency in a world gone mad!

Houses being sold left right and center. I've got 4 groups of mates who have been renting for years with no hassle, now they have to leave because the houses are being sold.
And that's only within the last couple of weeks, there have been plenty of others over the last couple of years, myself included.
Used to live in a half decent warm gaf in a nice location - house gets sold to some cunt who only uses it as a holiday home for about 5 weekends of a year.

Not one of us realistically going to ever be able to afford our own house on our income. It's fucking depressing.

I've just sold my vacant house to a young couple with kids but I didn't ask for stupid money for it and could have held out for a lot more or got into a bidding war. Its the pisstake prices that are crazy....you need to cut people a break...

An ad for some kind of fuckin' mobile home fitted out with IKEA down at Brittas Bay going for half a mil was doing the rounds a few days ago. Mental.

The brother bought his first house last summer, and he's a married man with three kids, working as an engineer. Myself, the auld lad and her parents had to pitch in 30k between us so they could secure the outrageous deposit needed. This is a three bed semi in a small town in county Kilkenny we are talking about here.

Some laugh scrolling through the daft ads for rental gaffs in Dublin though. You'd swear it was a penthouse in one of the posh arrondissements over in Homosexual Paris you were looking to rent. Sinn Féin will have the disastrous housing situation to thank (among other things) for their inevitable victory in the next election. That shit about families living out of hotel rooms and B&B's at home is sickening.

Paris, on average, is now cheaper than Dublin for renting a one-bed place, apparently. Only London is more expensive in Europe, by the last survey of rent figures.

I've been hearing of people building cob houses on a number of different occasions over the last couple of months. Not surprising.

Bastarding ant infestation in the gaff  :-X

I know of three houses around me that went up for sale recently, young local couples, who had been refused planning permission to build their own houses on family land, bid on them but they ended up being sold to english cunts who have never set foot in them, three houses left lying empty.
I've a strong suspicion that they are being bought up with dirty tan money in order to hide it, something is rotten in the state of Ireland.