Quote from: Ducky on September 22, 2020, 07:02:13 PM
I think I mentioned it in here before (when someone was on about the joys of house hunting) when I saw an ad on Daft for a gaff which read "link us your Insta so we can get an idea of your vibe".

Absolute cuntishness of the highest order
Cuntishness is right. All the more reason to stay the feck off FB, Twitter, Insta, etc....
Complete shittery altogether...

It gets worse the more times I read it

That I have to modify my posts here for spelling errors by being too lazy to proofread, and I'm a secondary school teacher.

Gym 'fashion'. Extreme gimpery almost every visit. There was a funny looking homosexual in there today with a pair of 'shorts' that looked like he sprayed them on, and from which he kept thrusting his mickey around     the gaff in an unnecessary manner.

Extreme gympery, surely.

Quote from: Circlepit on September 22, 2020, 04:54:59 PM
What's the story with all these young fellas wearing tracksuits or joggers that are 2 sizes too small with legs that don't reach their ankles?

Ha! This style has been going at least 2 years now and yeah, I agree that it is absurd. Lads walking around like that in December pretending that their ankles aren't annoyingly fucking freezing  :laugh:

It's the male equivalent of bedhead.

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on September 23, 2020, 07:53:59 PM
Pics?

Fuera de coña, I did consider taking a snakey one, but I was preoccupied that he might have mistaken me for a funny looking homosexual.

These fuckin fucktards . Robert Oberst recently called all these lads out in their gimpotards.
I'm getting too old for life I think. Everything annoys me!

Fucking Three billpay. I signed up for a "€15 a month for 6 months" offer.

My first bill was €36, and my second was €32. After talking to customer service they told me that they made an error when they signed me up, but rest assured my bill will be €15 for the next 6 months.

What the fuck?? Imagine walking into tescos and picking up a bottle of whiskey that's on sale for half price, and then the person at the checkout charges you full whack. And then you complain you are told, "Eh, oops sorry that's my bad. You have to pay full price now, but I'll give you the discount the next time you come back".

They actually told me that because my bill was already sent out, it couldn't be ammended.

Cunts.

Neighbours cat, who's a vicious little fucker at the best of the times, keeps shitting in my driveway and back garden. Said it to them and got a "haha, I'll have a word with him!"

I just know they're going to get pissy and blame me when their house gets smeared in cat shit next time it happens

Post it through their letterbox. Timeless classic.

Cat shit or the cat?

The shit. Or smear it all over their front and car door handles.

Or fill a wheely bin with water then have it leaning against their front door