I had no problem posting them once I logged on. I merely expressed exasperation at your frankly ridiculous and entitled tone. Not everyone browses this board all day or even every day, nor is anyone under any obligation to supply you with set times at 9am a week before the gig, especially when it was already stated they'd be posted closer to the date, alongside sufficient information that could have easily been deducted. Baffling that any of this has to be pointed out really but here we are. Maybe try a less ALL CAPS and demanding approach next time if you don't want to be pulled up on such nonsense

nor is anyone under any obligation to supply you with set times at 9am a week before the gig, especially when it was already stated they'd be posted closer to the date

Obligation? You said you'd post them closer to the date yourself. How much fucking closer can it get - it's the 14th!

You could learn a thing or two from the pros mate. No matter how many people ask for seemingly ridiculous information other promoters handle the queries without "pulling" anyone up.

Could you plz provide links to all relevant forms of public transport running close to the venue, timetables if possible, I've had a fairly shitty week and I'm relying on this info. Also, does the venue serve gluten free beer, and if not, why?

Promotor, is there a cloakroom? I don't know why this hasn't been posted on the thread already? Why are you even making the effort to bring a decent band to the country?

IS THERE A CLOAKROOM

Gas thing here is Kimble etc wont even be at the gig.

Dunno why ye are all being bitches. He asked for set times, hardly unreasonable.

#27 April 17, 2019, 01:02:01 PM Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 01:04:35 PM by John Kimble
Quote from: Cryptic Stench on April 17, 2019, 11:31:53 AM

I will actually, not that it's even remotely relevant. If you're in any doubt, I'll be the one drinking a gluten free beer, anxiously checking my watch in case I miss the last bus home.

Quote from: John Kimble on April 17, 2019, 01:02:01 PM
Quote from: Cryptic Stench on April 17, 2019, 11:31:53 AM

I will actually, not that it's even remotely relevant. If you're in any doubt, I'll be the one drinking a gluten free beer, anxiously checking my watch in case I miss the last bus home.
So edgy....

Bit of pre-gig light ribbing, just like the old days. No love lost chums, hope to see some of you here.