European Legacy of the Beast Summer 2021 tour postponed to 2022.

Support: Shinedown, Airbourne & Tempt.

https://www.ironmaiden.com/news/article/european-legacy-of-the-beast-summer-2021-tour-postponed-to-2022

Happy days!! Let's hope covid has well fucked off by then.

If anyone can pick me up 2 in presale let me know, this will probably sell out tomorrow, PayPal or transfer thanks
Plus tip!

Quote from: Don Gately on April 15, 2021, 11:19:12 AM
If anyone can pick me up 2 in presale let me know, this will probably sell out tomorrow, PayPal or transfer thanks
Plus tip!

Theres no way this will sell out, the 2020 one had plenty of tickets.
How much are they??

60 quid including the ticket master rape tax.
It won't sell out for a while anyway so you're safe enough.

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on April 15, 2021, 01:46:10 PM
60 quid including the ticket master rape tax.
It won't sell out for a while anyway so you're safe enough.

That's a proper price, indoor gig would probably be 80 to 100

Yeah and a couple of good support bands and it's not bad at all.. last time they were to have Alterbridge, Airborne and a forth band whose name I can't remember.

Nobody mentioned this time but look at the download bands playing on the Saturday and you'll have a clue.

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on April 15, 2021, 02:21:39 PM
Yeah and a couple of good support bands and it's not bad at all.. last time they were to have Alterbridge, Airborne and a forth band whose name I can't remember.

Nobody mentioned this time but look at the download bands playing on the Saturday and you'll have a clue.

We'll get sweet savage and Ricky Warwick

Who's playing Download on the Sunday?

Quote from: Nixer on May 28, 2021, 12:53:10 PM

Who's playing Download on the Sunday?

Hopefully the pretty reckless,  just for a wee perv like 👍. 

Bet its the darkness and wayward sons, Lord,  kill me now!!

Biffy clyo are on the Sunday, nixer although the poster hadn't indicated what day the non headliners are playing.

I'm going to hazzard airborne, those damn crows and megadeth.