www.dme-promotions.com
www.facebook.com/dmepromotions
www.instagram.com/dmepromotions
www.twitter.com/dmepromotions

Haha, Greggs in the endorsement section is a nice touch.

Girl school are playing the limelight 2 at the same time.

I'd love to see Girl School alright. They've a great sound.
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

Well if those group chat screenshots are legit this probably won't be happening. Fact gloryhammer sacked the singer already probably doesn't bode well.

Sure they can get a new singer, or the show will go on without them.

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on August 24, 2021, 09:13:52 PM
Sure they can get a new singer, or the show will go on without them.

Oh yeah if that was there only problem sure, but if the racist group chat messages are confirmed as chris and the other gloryhammer members then they'll likely be dropped by the label.

Just saw on the BBC webshite that masks will still remain a legal requirement in crowded indoor venues throughout the winter in norn iron. Does that include gigs? Even though the same report talks about lifting the restrictions on indoor dancing.

I haven't been to a gig since January 2020 so no idea how shit is flying these days

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on October 19, 2021, 09:20:47 PM
Just saw on the BBC webshite that masks will still remain a legal requirement in crowded indoor venues throughout the winter in norn iron. Does that include gigs? Even though the same report talks about lifting the restrictions on indoor dancing.

I haven't been to a gig since January 2020 so no idea how shit is flying these days

I was wondering that myself.  For starters,  what wee scrote is gonna wear a mask in a nightclub,  as for gigs, just keep a pint near your mouth, job done.

If the government don't sort this shit out in the North, bands and agents will stop coming over here.

Looks like its still going ahead although that opening band is different. Looks like the naughty WhatsApp stuff didn't make a difference.

What's the story for tonight now that gigs have been reduced to 50% capacity?

Quote from: Thrashssacre on December 03, 2021, 01:09:18 PM
What's the story for tonight now that gigs have been reduced to 50% capacity?

It's ladies night.

No reduction at all. Was pretty bunged tonight.

Edit* Belfast I'm talking about. No idea how Dublin was.

The reduction is coming into effect next week.
www.dme-promotions.com
www.facebook.com/dmepromotions
www.instagram.com/dmepromotions
www.twitter.com/dmepromotions

Any idea yet how the capacity change will affect upcoming shows Fergal?