Anyone have one of these? They look to be an off-shoot of Martin. They have a few dreadnoughts that look similar to a Gibson Hummingbird/Songbird.

I think they might be made in China which is putting me off a bit.

Not familiar with them, but most big guitar companies have many of their models built in China these days. I'd still be a bit apprehensive of getting an AliExpress quality guitar in the end though.

Yeah. Good call. It took forever to find out where they were made, their website makes no mention of it. I think I'll give it a skip.

I wouldn't be an expert on acoustics at all so I can't really point you in any meaningful direction unfortunately, apart from the obvious deals that pop up on adverts.

A friend of mine has one- Diarmaid from Craic Sabbath. It's a nice guitar for the money, sounds great plugged in too. He's gigged a bunch with his and it's held up to abuse over a few years! 

He tried a few guitars in Steamboat Music and picked that one over some more expensive options but if you've not the luxury of trying it before hand it's probably a bit of a gamble.

Thanks again, lads.

I'll wait until I can actually put one in my hands and play it.