Check their facebook post there lads, looks like they are up on bandcamp now.

#136 December 17, 2021, 03:25:13 PM Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 03:29:14 PM by Lámhairgead
Thirded!

https://corrmhonaband.bandcamp.com/album/abhainn

Limited digifile edition of ABHAINN now (finally) available!
100 copies printed, 10 already sold at the Siege 2021.

Contains full colour artwork from Mairéad McGuinness & Martin Farrow on 12-page booklet, digifile case and CD.
Also contains 2 limited edition Abhainn artwork stickers, from 3 different available designs, by Marc O'Grady.
Follow the link above to our Bandcamp page to pick up a copy.
Digital (€5) and physical (€10) purchases both include download of high quality PDF of album art and lyrics.
All lyrics in the Irish language with English translations.

It will be close to Christmas when we ship these, so allow for getting them in the new year.

Níos mó eolas ag teacht sa 2022.

Happy days..bagged one immediately...been waiting to get one of yerselves rather that russian chap :)

Spotted that! Cheers!  :abbath:

Quote from: londonleatherboy on December 17, 2021, 03:28:59 PM
Happy days..bagged one immediately...been waiting to get one of yerselves rather that russian chap :)

What he said, just nabbed one there. Nice one!

Beauty. Now I just hope there one left for me on payday  :laugh:

Quote from: Eoin McLove on December 17, 2021, 07:15:26 PM
Beauty. Now I just hope there one left for me on payday  :laugh:

I'd say you'll be grand, I'll hold on to one for ya anyway if it looks like selling out  :)
Doing well so far! Cheers to everyone who has bought a copy, this will allow us to finance shirts in the new year.  :abbath:

Maith an fear, cheers  8)

CD dropped this morning, nice it is too. The album's fantastic, it's been on a near loop the last week.

Yeah, I got mine this morning too, have her playing away here, Its fucking lovely stuff. great artwork too.

It's in my CD player in the car since I got it last year, great album. Just the right mix of melody and harshness. Probably best Irish release since Formless or AOP'S last. Atheos 2nd was good also last year.

Spun her through the hifi amp there earlier..superb

My copy arrived today, on the 2nd spin now. One of the highlights of 2021. Picked up the Corrguíneacht CD too.

Thanks for all the support lads!  :abbath:

One of the best Irish releases in years. Well done lads...