Savage album...have it banging all day here in the heart of Cork City..well done lads

Blasting it outside the house now. Absolute class...
Sunshine, coffee and Corr Mhóna.... doesn't get much better than that...  :abbath:

Aon link go dti an CD? Le do thoil

Quote from: Don Gately on April 17, 2021, 03:42:55 PM

They're on a few pages of this thread, both the Russian label via bandcamp and Spanish mailorder.

Gave it a full spin there,great stuff,seriously high standard.

Quote from: Don Gately on April 17, 2021, 03:42:55 PM

Tá siad ar fáil ansa as an Rús!
https://satanath.bandcamp.com/album/sat315-corr-mh-na-abhainn-2021

Nó ansa as an Spáinn!
http://www.paura.cat/en/negre-plany/3111-corr-mhona-abhainn.html?search_query=corr+mhona&results=3

The label says the CDs are on their way now for those who already bought them :)

Thanks for all the great responses to the album lads!
We are definitely appreciating the support, makes all that effort worthwhile  :abbath:

Tis a fine piece of work, third spin such quality across the board. I'm reminded of DCD in places, which of course is nothing but a good thing. Excellent work.

Well we are all big Dead Can Dance fans, so that make sense!  8)

#70 May 24, 2021, 10:47:53 AM Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 10:56:32 AM by BlackWizard
Massive endorsed from Bolzer on their Facebook page for the new album. Congrats lads

Anyone is OZ ordered this, whats the best place to purchase it from?

Well-deserved praise

Nice bit of exposure for the lads. A little tour with Bölzer would do them no harm either!

Haven't had an Irish release that turned my head as much in many years. Sounds really really good. Were these lads in other bands beforehand? Loads of Enslaved in there as said before but its own thing. Some proper guitar playing, even Metallicaesque bits. The standard BM vocal is probably the only thing that slightly disappoints, though enough variety to get over it. The way they have 2 vocals playing off eachother to give a feeling of flowing water/river-esque sounds is very very cool. Will pick it up at least on Bandcamp.

Tried to buy this the other day but it wouldn't go through for some reason. I'll give it another go. What I've heard of it sounds class.