www.dme-promotions.com
www.facebook.com/dmepromotions
www.instagram.com/dmepromotions
www.twitter.com/dmepromotions

Looking forward to seeing Gaerea, excellent! Was actually considering checking them out in Portugal previously so nice to be only a short trip away.

Not a music venue I'm familiar with in Dublin but that should soon change. Saturday night too with a stellar headliner. Presuming we'll all be starting to return to normal by then it's a no-brainer. As ever cheers H.

I've made myself not care about live gigs for a year but this is the first one I might actually start planning for with a bit of hope, because I'm quite into everything on that lineup. I'd nearly pull a double on it.

I see Limerick is Friday June 10th for Winterfylleth, so I presume the 3 dates follow each other as before. Will Gearea still be supporting this tour?

Dublin is now at Opium.
www.dme-promotions.com
www.facebook.com/dmepromotions
www.instagram.com/dmepromotions
www.twitter.com/dmepromotions

Looking forward to seeing Gaerea for the first time. I'll probably head off once they're done, have zero interest in seeing Winterfellyth again.

Yeah, tis all about Gaerea for me as well. I was actually debating about heading to the Limbo release show in Portugal but this is way easier and better timing pandemic wise 😄

I was just coming on to ask if any info on stages times tmro as well. Hopefully someone has the inside scoop, thanks

Big fan of WInterfylleth, looking forward to this

times here lads... 10th - Dolan's, Limerick
Doors 8pm
The Crawling 8.30pm
Gaerea 9.20pm
Winterfylleth 10.30pm
(subject to change)
11th - Opium, Dublin
Doors 6.30pm
The Crawling 7pm
Gaerea 7.45pm
Winterfylleth 9pm
(subject to change)
12th - Voodoo, Belfast
Doors 7pm
The Crawling 7.30pm
Gaerea 8.15pm
Winterfylleth 9.30pm
(subject to change)

Excellent, thanks a million.

I must mail ya a list of tapes in a minute for eventually trading later!