Quote from: open face surgery on January 27, 2021, 09:12:11 PM
Why exactly was he banning people? What were they being negative about? Fuck. I suppose I'm interested now.

I left the actual page rather than be banned but the gentleman in question used to ban people over feck all really. All a bit silly and the guy definitley has an inflated sense of his own importance to put it mildly.

What is it with people in this country with no history of promoting gigs or playing in bands anointing themselves the saviours of the scene?

The stupidity of that group is astounding. People got banned early on for posting about the band Gotham City. When they asked the admins why they were told "because this isnt a group about movies"

Lads, this has a Philfest vibe too it. Like a sequel if you will ha ha ha. Sounds like a bunch if normies with inflated egos and big mouths.

Can any of you screenshot the shit show for those of us unfortunate enough not to be privvy to Facebook....  :laugh:

Page is a bit embarrassing all right. No discussion allowed just "positivity".

Hahahahaha. I love that he felt he had to clarify that fairies aren't real.

Just start your own "Metallica Sucks" group and go mad.

Problem solved.

Didn't even know I was in this group til I checked.

I posted a Metallica fail compilation vid with still has not been approved

Strange ...

The world has gone to fuck in the last few years, that exchange is fucking embarrassing no matter what way you look at it. The chap saying Metallica suck and going to the trouble of questioning the other fuckwit as to why it's not ok to do it. Who gives a fuck!!! GET A CUNTING FUCKING LIFE YOU FUCKING PLANKS!!! Maybe it's just me being an insensitive 40-year-old cunt, but what a bunch of fucking wimps! If you have mental health issues go see a fucking shrink or at the very least your GP. Join a gym, go for a walk... Get the fuck off the internet, that's the last place you need to be if you've got issues you fucking dipshits. You fucking cunts will get the rest of us sound metalheads tarnished with the same 'pussy' brush!!! G'WAY TA FUCK!!!!

Tell me more about this pussy brush  :-*