These dudes from Belarus have put out a couple of very cool recordings over the past few years and have just released a new short demo as a precursor to their forthcoming album,  due out next year.  I know a couple of heads liked them on the old forum, and there are only a handful of tapes left. They will be of interest to fans of Cultes des Ghoules and Mortuary Drape- heavy, guttural BM with memorable riffs. 

https://lszb.bandcamp.com/

Nice one for the heads up, picked up a tape there. Production on this sounds suitably hefty.

Listened to the first two cds again for the first time in a while, seriously good.

Really like their approach with the art and presentation, adds a level of intrigue or something

Yeah I like what they are doing.  Nothing sophisticated, no attempt to reinvent black metal,  just heads down,  heavy and catchy filth.

I ordered the new CD and t-shirt today. Listening to it on bandcamp at the minute (the album, not the t-shirt) and it sounds great. It sounds like they have pushed the songwriting further without losing any of the charm or any of the primitive feeling of the earlier material. I love the expansive solos and occasional funeral keys that come in and out.

Listening on Bandcamp and loving this. Sound is just perfect, primitive enough approach without actually sacrificing any sonic power. Artwork is fantastic, they should really put out a shirt with it.

CD arrived, sounds and looks great.

They really nail the filthy tempo drops throughout the album and the organic production, especially on the drums, just works so well with their whole vibe.

Very reasonable prices. Which album would you recommend as point of entry?

The new album is their first full length. The two EPs are great but this sounds like they have stepped up the song writing so it's probably as good a place to start as any.

'As for Satanism from a religious point of view... You know, Satan obviously shit on his followers, shit on sects, shit on education and shit on metal. Satan does not need you to be wise, independent and self-sufficient. Satan wants you dead.'  :)