Quote from: Eoin McLove on November 21, 2021, 06:18:15 AM
I discovered a fucking cool vinyl record shop in the city today that was stocked with loads of quality metal. NWN!, Dark Descent, Invictus, High Roller, Peaceville and Buried Beyond Time and Dust titles all represented among others. There was even a Vircolac record on the display shelf. A nice surprise  8)

Not sure where you are in Oz man but maybe also check out Explosive Action channel on YT , a lifer in  Oz somewhere with a humongous collection, gives regular updates on his pickups and also has a few vidz up of his record shopping trips over there, possibly Melbourne, not sure. Anyway , cool lad to check out.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on November 21, 2021, 11:23:21 AM
Respectable prices?? There's one great vinyl shop in Bordeaux, outside of your massive HMV style stores, but the prices can be eye watering.
I'd love HMV to come back, there's fuck all left now in Dublin

Quote from: Eoin McLove on November 21, 2021, 11:37:21 AM
The prices are hefty enough but that's to be expected over here.

Still gonna be considerably cheaper than postage from Europe or the US.

Quote from: Thorn on November 21, 2021, 12:51:47 PM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on November 21, 2021, 06:18:15 AM
I discovered a fucking cool vinyl record shop in the city today that was stocked with loads of quality metal. NWN!, Dark Descent, Invictus, High Roller, Peaceville and Buried Beyond Time and Dust titles all represented among others. There was even a Vircolac record on the display shelf. A nice surprise  8)

Not sure where you are in Oz man but maybe also check out Explosive Action channel on YT , a lifer in  Oz somewhere with a humongous collection, gives regular updates on his pickups and also has a few vidz up of his record shopping trips over there, possibly Melbourne, not sure. Anyway , cool lad to check out.

Nice, I'll give it a look.

Matt yeah, postage is nutty. Even for fucking CDs...

Our stuff arrived today and I spent the evening alphabetising my LPs. The fucking state of the packing job they did. Utterly shocking. Some of the boxes had no packing whatsoever but miraculously the records seem to have come through unscathed  8)

CDs, tapes and books next.

Ah nice! Have fun with that man.

Cheers dude,  will do  8)

The next plan is to get a recording setup together so I can start recording some of the ideas that have been running through my brain for the past six months or year.

Having "Watched" beside your username. Soooo cool....  :laugh:

You've been upgraded to moderated now.

KC on the verge of getting the heave-ho.

Quote from: Emphyrio on December 04, 2021, 12:39:10 PM
KC on the verge of getting the heave-ho.

Now I can't tell; simple statement or simple pleasure? :laugh:

(I don't actually want him ban-hammered btw, but the chap has apparently developped Tourettes when it comes to posting.)

I fully agree that there's been an excess maggot-actin'. Reminiscent of Nixer's final days.

They are one and the same.

Tonight's pleasure- Saturday night beers  8)

Wouldn't surprise me if this site went the way of Metal Ireland with the current set-up. Especially since one particular person has about 20 paragraph heavy posts a day here.

I think the coronavirus thread has really done untold damage to people's grasp of causality.