I went to a classical recital with the missus in the Triskel yesterday, masked up and socially distanced. Just hearing the first few bars of live music played by someone in the same room as me was a fucking sublime joy.

A tall glass of stone cold milk

Rib-Eye Steak, potatoes, green beans and a whole load of garlic butter.   Simple and fucking amazing.

Can't bate a nice bit of rib eye. The little medallion of fat, when cooked hard, is incredible.

Had a striploin myself, some oven chips and sauteed chopped peppers, onions, mushrooms & garlic. Supoib. The bottle of West Indies Guinness with it wasn't shite either.

Quote from: Carnage on September 20, 2020, 09:44:55 PM
Had a striploin myself, some oven chips and sauteed chopped peppers, onions, mushrooms & garlic. Supoib. The bottle of West Indies Guinness with it wasn't shite either.

Add in pepper sauce and that is the exact same dinner I had earlier. It was class.

That slightly scary sinus wakeup call you get when you accidentally put too much Colmans English Mustard in your sambo.

I love that, the sign of a good sandwich.

Driving just under the limit :)

Quote from: Caomhaoin on September 27, 2020, 04:41:04 PM
Driving just under the limit :)

From what I saw in Spain there's no such thing as a limit there :laugh:

They'll fine you alright. Serbian police are so corrupt that drink driving is widespread amongst lads with a few quid. I got pulled over (for no reason) on the motorway there and it was a case of 2500 dinars (20 bar) and 'my friend drive the speed limit because there is another car waiting 25 kms away and you will pay again, it's clear it's a rented car my brother'.

Cunts 🤣

The first slug of a fresh can, late of a school day night.

Sitting down on my lunch break (working from home) to scratch down the schematic for a test build of a pedal.  Rattled out the first chord shape that came to hand, accidentally wrote a riff, abandoned the pedal work, lashed out the drum machine, and 20 minutes later have some semblance of a weird noise rock song.  The simple pleasure being in how it just absolutely whipped up out of the air, and in the joy of being able to catch something i'll never exactly replicate again because it came out of testing a pile of parts on a breadboard.