In work and thinking, ahhh Wednesday- only two more days to the weekend. Then realising it's actually Thursday  8) 8) 8)

Just put on a second geansai and feeling lovely and cosy. Might put on a second pair of socks to really bring this up to bliss levels of comfort.

The company handed out Christmas jumpers last December. Of course the younger lads there were too cool to wear them so I grabbed 5 or 6 of the cozy feckers. One of those under the auld Penny's black hoodie is the right job.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on October 28, 2021, 08:27:36 AM
In work and thinking, ahhh Wednesday- only two more days to the weekend. Then realising it's actually Thursday  8) 8) 8)

Told 4 different people to have a good weekend on both emails and calls today to realise about 3pm it was only Thursday.

One of the most obvious signs I'd become officially a grown up was realising a free work fleece was the greatest gift a man can get

Tell me more about this fleece.

Watching one of the diesel machines we make driving across the plant to rescue one of the electric machines we make. Priceless...  :laugh:

Watching all the postmodern retards lose their minds over that 'Patriot Purge'.

Edit: Rather than allow Kev to derail yet another thread with his political obsessions, I'll take this to one of the dumpster fire threads...

Like a solitary cold beer in the fridge on a hot day after work, my posts related to anything political (even though this one isn't, just an honest to Jaysus Simple Pleasure) are irresistible to the boy.

By the way, the extremely dark pot calling the kettle black there.

I seldom drink during the week but tomorrow is a public holiday in Oz for Cup Day- horse racing!- and I have just come home from a hard, hot day of work and there are two cold cans in the fridge. Lock and load, my friends  8)

Working from home 3 days a week from today. Jesus lads it makes such a difference not having to deal with the morning commute.

My simply awesome and cool vegan lifestyle. More people should try it.... really.

I discovered a fucking cool vinyl record shop in the city today that was stocked with loads of quality metal. NWN!, Dark Descent, Invictus, High Roller, Peaceville and Buried Beyond Time and Dust titles all represented among others. There was even a Vircolac record on the display shelf. A nice surprise  8)

Respectable prices?? There's one great vinyl shop in Bordeaux, outside of your massive HMV style stores, but the prices can be eye watering.

The prices are hefty enough but that's to be expected over here.