Checked out peace sells... for the first time in years. The only songs I still care about are good mourning black Friday (one of their best songs) and my last words.

I've listened to bad omen everyday since. Bound to be one of the more underappreciated Megadeath songs.

Paradise Lost- Gothic.
Graveyard Dirt- For Grace or Damnation.

Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus

Would you believe, I have never heard this, .... and I was in a Doom band in the 90s ?!!!  :laugh:

Judas Iscariot - Of Great Eternity

Witchfynde - Cloak and Dagger

Probably the band with the most misleading album covers in the history of Rock and Metal
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Quote from: Jward on June 11, 2021, 01:53:05 PM

Would you believe, I have never heard this, .... and I was in a Doom band in the 90s ?!!!  :laugh:

Best thing about being a music fan. All the classics just sitting there waiting for ya.

Ataraxie: Résignés.

I think someone mentioned or linked to these lads a while back, doom/death filth. 'Tis only mighty:

https://ataraxie.bandcamp.com/album/r-sign-s

Fantastic album and as Open Face Surgery said,  so many brilliant classics sitting there waiting to be discovered.

What band were you in?

Blutvial - Mysteries of Earth

Quote from: Eoin McLove on June 11, 2021, 04:58:18 PM

Fantastic album and as Open Face Surgery said,  so many brilliant classics sitting there waiting to be discovered.

What band were you in?

And it turned 35 yesterday. Such a brilliant album, flawless really.

Cirith Ungol – I'm Alive (Live at Up the Hammers Festival)

ELIXIR - The Son of Odin

Eternal Champion's - Ravening Iron

In the Nightside eclipse

#5382 June 11, 2021, 09:34:29 PM Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 09:38:39 PM by jobrok1

Are you familiar with any of the rest of their albums  John?

What band were you in?

https://irish-metal.bandcamp.com/album/ethereal-my-lakes-are-dying-demo-1994

Blue Oyster Cult - Fire of Unknown Origin

Quote from: jobrok1 on June 11, 2021, 09:34:29 PM

What band were you in?

https://irish-metal.bandcamp.com/album/ethereal-my-lakes-are-dying-demo-1994

Dave Jordan's riffs are still playing in my head decades later! They just pop up randomly and bring bang some great memories of seeing Ethereal in Nancy's or jamming and getting to fill in on drums  :laugh: I found an interview tape during the first lockdown last year that I need to do something with this year, for better or for worse 😱