Agatus- Dawn of Martyrdom.
Revelation- Inner Harbour.
40 Watt Sun- Wider than the Sky.

Solstafir - Köld    
                 Svartir sandar    
                 Ótta
                Berdreyminn

#3317 October 24, 2020, 06:42:16 PM Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 10:06:36 PM by Don Gately
Napalm Death - Throes of Joy... This is fucking great stuff.

Dream Death - Journey Into Mystery
Vothana - Biệt động quân / Commando
Gates Of Slumber - Suffer No Guilt
Katatonia - Brave Murder Day

Honestly the more I listen to Brave Murder Day the more it's becoming one of my favourite albums. Kinda hate myself for not listening to it sooner

Quote from: Necro Lord on October 24, 2020, 10:09:44 PM
Honestly the more I listen to Brave Murder Day the more it's becoming one of my favourite albums. Kinda hate myself for not listening to it sooner
One of my favourite albums from the 90s

#3320 October 25, 2020, 06:45:11 AM Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 10:04:51 AM by Eoin McLove
Scald- Will of the Gods is Great Power.
Procession- To Reap Heavens Apart.
Witchcraft- s/t.

Decapitated - Carnival is forever

Would be more of a Dance of December Souls fan but yeah BMD comes a close second. Wished they'd replicated the style from both on subsequent releases.

Quote from: Paul keohane on October 24, 2020, 11:57:40 PM

Sores -       Sores
Sorgelig - We, the Oblivious

Quote from: vinterland on October 25, 2020, 11:14:56 AM
Would be more of a Dance of December Souls fan but yeah BMD comes a close second. Wished they'd replicated the style from both on subsequent releases.

Might be worth checking out the new October Tide fellas, plenty of echoes of old Katatonia to be had
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

#3325 October 26, 2020, 08:21:24 AM Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 08:25:54 AM by Eoin McLove
Cathedral- Endtyme.

I can't remember when I last listened to this and fully expected not to recognise most or even all of it. I was completely wrong. Every song is a ripper and catchy as Hell and each one is familiar to me. Great album. This one is going in the car  8)

Judas Priest - Firepower

Just giving the new Celestial Season - The Secret Teachings a run through on Spotify, pretty good on first listen.

Nas - Illmatic
Vektor - Terminal Redux
Human Agony - Putrescence of Calvary
DSO - Si Monvmentvm, Fas, Paracletus

Cheers for heads up. Must check out. So far today it's been Black Sabbath-Headless Cross, Overkill-Taking Over and Exodus-Bonded by Blood.

Quote from: Thorn on October 26, 2020, 12:55:47 AM
Quote from: vinterland on October 25, 2020, 11:14:56 AM

Might be worth checking out the new October Tide fellas, plenty of echoes of old Katatonia to be had