I liked all of their albums. Gloomy Lights is my favourite though.

Quote from: Trev on September 08, 2020, 04:40:57 PM
Type O Negative - Life is Killing Me

Was only talking about this the other day. It is certainly the right weather for it

KXM - Circle of Dolls

Primordial  Discography

Gorgoroth - Pentagram

Hat may be my favourite black metal vocalist ever.

Mare - Spheres like Death / Throne of the Thirteenth Witch

Streams of Blood -  Allgegenwartig

A very good album.

Steel Prophet - Dark Hallucinations

Big fan of these American Power Metallers and this is one of their best. Nicely rounded off with a superb cover of the ultimate Helloween track Ride The Sky.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Scald, Born With Teeth.

forgot how fucking great this album is.

Megadeth - Risk. Never listened to this before so I'm kind of enjoying it regardless!

Prophanity-Stronger then Steel. For €5 in Rainbow Records Waterford it would've been rude to say no. Few listens in and safe to say I secured a bargain. Melodic Swedish death metal done well. Not reinventing the wheel but ticks a lot of boxes if that's your style.

Quote from: vinterland on September 10, 2020, 01:20:27 PM
Prophanity-Stronger then Steel. For €5 in Rainbow Records Waterford it would've been rude to say no. Few listens in and safe to say I secured a bargain. Melodic Swedish death metal done well. Not reinventing the wheel but ticks a lot of boxes if that's your style.
That's a great little shop. Is the father or daughter running it now?

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on September 10, 2020, 01:34:59 PM
Quote from: vinterland on September 10, 2020, 01:20:27 PM
That's a great little shop. Is the father or daughter running it now?

To the best of my knowledge Tom is still the owner. Daughter liable to lend a hand if he's out of the country at record fairs in the UK which isn't as doable in the current climate. Since it's been founded over a quarter of a century ago an unnatural amount of similar shops selling new and second hand CDs, cassettes and vinyl have pulled down the shutters in Waterford. The location has changed a few times but it's still one of the best shops of its kind in the country. Remember picking up Skyclad's debut for a friend there in 1997 when it was next to impossible to find anywhere. Located many treasures there over the years. Too many to list here.