Black Curse - Endless Wound

New Testament album. As expected, more of the same. Give it a spin if you enjoyed their most recent output.
False Prophet would be my favorite track from it.

Mamaleek - Come and See
It is fucking fantastic.

Quote from: TurnTheAirBlue on April 03, 2020, 06:14:20 AM
New Testament album. As expected, more of the same. Give it a spin if you enjoyed their most recent output.
False Prophet would be my favorite track from it.
Haven't heard the last couple, don't suppose Digiorgio and Hoglan were given free reign to go crazy on it?

In the Rectory of the Bizarre Reverend.

Listening to those Sadus albums really highlights how wasted DiGiogio is in Testament, much as I love 'em.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

The Cure - Disintegration (Deluxe) I prefer the 'studio guide vocal rough' version of Lullaby.

Jawbox - For Your Own Special Sweetheart

Paganizer - No Divine Rapture

The Chasm - Deathcult for Eternity: The Triumph 'Channeling the bleeding...' such an epic track.

Quote from: OpenSores on April 04, 2020, 09:43:27 AM
The Chasm - Deathcult for Eternity: The Triumph 'Channeling the bleeding...' such an epic track.

Such an epic band! Love all their stuff bit I'm finding it difficult tune into their last album that has no vocals at all. Really digging the Acerus heavy metal spin off, only discovered that the last year or so.

Quote from: Snare on April 04, 2020, 11:55:50 AM
Quote from: OpenSores on April 04, 2020, 09:43:27 AM

Such an epic band! Love all their stuff bit I'm finding it difficult tune into their last album that has no vocals at all. Really digging the Acerus heavy metal spin off, only discovered that the last year or so.

Haven't listened to their most recent output, I'll give it a listen at some point. Just checking Acerus for the first time, sounding good.! Cheers.

Sorting the garden and started some painting today with the old reliables, the Beatles. They've got a few songs that are total wank but the amount of times they just knock it out of the park is ridiculous.

Malist - In the Catacombs of Time

Watching Mike Oldfield and his band ripping through 'Tubular Bells' live from 83. Phenomenal.

Burzum - Aske
Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss

New Old Man Gloom and Pigs x 7 albums.