Drave - Terroir ep

If you like Forteresse this should be right up your street. Even has a cover of Une nuit pour la patrie.

Quote from: TurnTheAirBlue on January 11, 2020, 05:45:44 AM
Morbid Angel - Formulas

What a vicious album. Destroys Domination in my opinion.
Ferocious album!,definitely on par if not better than Domination.

It's definitely better than Domination.

The Crown have been posting up 20 year references to Deathrace king,i still rate this as one of the all time best things to come out of Sweden.Put it on earlier,what sn album!

Lads, lads,  lads.  Better than Domination,  me bollock! Domination is untouchable.

Lots of Rush, Hemispheres, Permanent Waves and Moving Pictures.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on January 11, 2020, 08:32:23 PM
Lads, lads,  lads.  Better than Domination,  me bollock! Domination is untouchable.

I stand by it. To be fair though, you only started listening to it 2/3 years ago as opposed to god knows how long listening to Domination.

Rush - S/T, Fly By Night, 2112
Arghoslent -  Hornets of the Pogrom
Brulvahnatu - Menstrual Extraction Ceremony
Carcass - Symphonies Of Sickness

Quote from: Eoin McLove on January 11, 2020, 08:32:23 PM

Have you only one bollock Andy?

I have two,  but I only use one at a time. Otherwise it might get too messy.

Godflesh  - Streetcleaner
Nirvana -  Bleach

Vastum- Orificial Purge,many of you into these guys?,one of the best DM bands around.

Electric Wizard - Witchcult Today

Never gave the later EW stuff much of a shot but this is hitting the spot, it's no Come my Fanatics but the songs are really catchy.

Rocked the fuck out of Thursday morning with
Helvetets Port - From Life To Death.

There's just something cheesy and camp about Dave Vincent. For the most part can't take MA's albums with him seriously.

Gateways to Annihilation destroys the rest of their discography for me.

Quote from: Ducky on January 16, 2020, 06:14:38 PM
There's just something cheesy and camp about Dave Vincent. For the most part can't take MA's albums with him seriously.

Gateways to Annihilation destroys the rest of their discography for me.
You cant take some of the greatest death metal albums ever made seriously because of Vincent?.

I like Gateways ,good solid DM album,but come on!