Didn't know there was a new Moon Oracle. Will check it out.

Have only listened to the Voidceremony album twice. A lot to take in but enjoyed it. Def needs a lot more time.

Nastrond - Toteslaut
Mutiilation - Vampires of Black Imperial Blood

I must check out the new Moon Oracle.i liked the first one when it came out but it didn't rely hold my attention for some reason. I need to make a bit more of an effort with it, maybe.

Angra - Rebirth. Never listened to this before and it's quite good.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on May 05, 2023, 02:49:39 AMI must check out the new Moon Oracle.i liked the first one when it came out but it didn't rely hold my attention for some reason. I need to make a bit more of an effort with it, maybe.

Checked it out yesterday. Sounds great.

Hammerfall - Legacy of Kings. I'd love to see them play here, I don't know if they've ever played Ireland.

Arlo - stab the unstoppable hero
IRON MAIDEN  - SOMEWHERE in time and ST, the remastered CDs everyone doest like, sounds OK to me, I only had them on cassette tape to begin woth

#9306 May 05, 2023, 03:56:38 PM Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 01:00:04 AM by Carnage
Which ones, the '98 versions? They sound alright but cutting songs in the wrong places, adding non album tracks in the middle of the running order and editing some tracks ruined them for me. The 2015 remasters were mighty, just the album tracks done properly and a better remastering job done too.

Anthem - Crimson & Jet Black
Midnight - Let There Be Witchery
Enforced - War Remains
Oath SC - Hallowed Illusion
Doomsword - The Eternal Battle
Rotting Christ - A Dead Poem
Ancient Rites - Fatherland
Sonia - Louder Arriver

Stuck on the new Therapy? album after seeing a couple of good reviews. Sorry I bothered.

Quote from: Naraka on May 05, 2023, 02:12:57 PMHammerfall - Legacy of Kings. I'd love to see them play here, I don't know if they've ever played Ireland.
They played the Music Centre sometime around 04/05. They were pretty good as far as I remember, but I was on the beer all day so don't remember much!

Terror - Live By The Code
Sodom - Persecution Mania
Morbid Angel - Domination
Rope Sect - Proskynesis

Quote from: Carnage on May 05, 2023, 03:56:38 PMWhich ones, the'98 versions?

Bought all those off a fella who nearly gave them away.  The running order mix up would be the most annoying thing about them.

#9312 May 06, 2023, 12:56:17 PM Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 02:37:40 PM by Eoin McLove
Dead Congregation- Graves of the Archangels. Been a long time since I've put this on. A modern day masterpiece.

Malthusian/ Suffering Hour- Time's Withering Shadow split.

Nocternity- En Oria.

Jaysus, Nocternity, I became obsessed with them about a decade and a half ago, some of their tracks are so atmospheric it's like coming up on a yoke. Must give something of theirs a spin later.