Leaping back to the Queen discussions and their earlier albums being where it's at, worth noting that some of their all time best tracks are on Innuendo, their final studio album. Notably, the title track and The Show Must Go On.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on March 07, 2023, 10:08:52 AMLeaping back to the Queen discussions and their earlier albums being where it's at, worth noting that some of their all time best tracks are on Innuendo, their final studio album. Notably, the title track and The Show Must Go On.
But it also has Delilah which is one of the worst tracks they ever did

Arcane Sun- Fade. Delighted to finally have this on CD and vinyl. The tshirt design turned out looking great as well  8)

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on March 07, 2023, 10:08:52 AMLeaping back to the Queen discussions and their earlier albums being where it's at, worth noting that some of their all time best tracks are on Innuendo, their final studio album. Notably, the title track and The Show Must Go On.

For me their best albums are Queen II, Sheer Heart Attack and A Night At The Opera. I don't really like any of the albums after News Of The World. In fact I think some of them are really awful. They lost that kind of early metal sound they had in the 70's.
Innuendo is definitely the best of those but I still don't really like it bar the tracks you mentioned.

Marduk - Heaven Shall Burn...
Enslaved - Eld

QuoteArcane Sun- Fade. Delighted to finally have this on CD and vinyl. The tshirt design turned out looking great as wel

Early April Fools? Surely you jest??

Paradise Lost - Draconian Times
Alluvial - Sarcoma
Faith No More - Sol Invictus

Arcane Sun,a blast from the past!.Whats the background with this release?,judging by the reactions it wasnt expected?

Quote from: The Great Cull on March 07, 2023, 04:05:52 PMParadise Lost - Draconian Times
Alluvial - Sarcoma

How'd you get on with Sol Invictus?

Quote from: Pagan Saviour on March 07, 2023, 02:37:26 PM
QuoteArcane Sun- Fade. Delighted to finally have this on CD and vinyl. The tshirt design turned out looking great as wel

Early April Fools? Surely you jest??

Indeed. I was listening to it on YouTube  :laugh:

Quote from: astfgyl on March 07, 2023, 06:27:34 PM
Quote from: The Great Cull on March 07, 2023, 04:05:52 PMParadise Lost - Draconian Times
Alluvial - Sarcoma

It's grand the odd time. Since it was released I've not returned to it too often. Some bangers on there but more filler than a FNM album should have. Generally I'm happy enough staying with Introduce Yourself, The Real Thing and Angel Dust for my FNM fix.

Quote from: The Great Cull on March 07, 2023, 08:24:58 PM
Quote from: astfgyl on March 07, 2023, 06:27:34 PM
Alluvial - Sarcoma

It's grand the odd time. Since it was released I've not returned to it too often. Some bangers on there but more filler than a FNM album should have. Generally I'm happy enough staying with Introduce Yourself, The Real Thing and Angel Dust for my FNM fix.

Aye I suffer with it too. As you say, far too much filler for what they have been capable of

I had Angel Dust on this evening. Always a pleasure.

And Megaton Sword. Again  :abbath:

Atheist - Live at Wacken

Remember there was talk a few years ago about a new album but nothing since. It's getting nearly as long a gap now as there was between Elements and Jupiter