Satyricon -The shadow throne.

Thrasher Self titled. Fantastic record.

Ov Hell - The underworld regime.

Very underrated black metal album

Laying waste to lunchtime with Pestilence - Malleus Malificarum
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Zemial- Face of the Conqueror.

Opeth - Deliverance

So good. Just too much music nowadays, ya forgot about so many great albums.

Unleash The Archers - Abyss .  After Apex carrying on incredible form...lots of Devin influences on this one ..vocalist is out of this world

Opeth - Deliverance
              My Arms Your Hearse

Testament - The Gathering.

Steve DiGiorgio, Dave Lombardo and fucking James Murphy team up and waste their considerable talents in the name of Chuck Billy and the guy who isn't Alex Skolnick making another generic as shite, dude-bro Testament album.

According to the Metal Archives entry, Murphy was treated for his brain cancer not long after this and apparently has no recollection of his involvement. Small mercies, innit.

Quote from: Ducky on August 20, 2020, 08:17:21 PM

Steve DiGiorgio, Dave Lombardo and fucking James Murphy team up and waste their considerable talents in the name of Chuck Billy and the guy who isn't Alex Skolnick making another generic as shite, dude-bro Testament album.

According to the Metal Archives entry, Murphy was treated for his brain cancer not long after this and apparently has no recollection of his involvement. Small mercies, innit.
Low,Demonic ,and The Gathering are my favourite Testament era.

Uboa - The Flesh of the World
Katie Gateley - Loom
Catharsis - Passion
Bauhaus - The Flat Fields

#2712 August 20, 2020, 09:17:08 PM Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 09:18:50 PM by Thorn
Quote from: Paul keohane on August 20, 2020, 08:41:39 PM
Quote from: Ducky on August 20, 2020, 08:17:21 PM

Low,Demonic ,and The Gathering are my favourite Testament era.

The Gathering  is one of my Testament favourites too,,ain't no dude bro stuff there bro
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Doctor Butcher: s/t
Blind Guardian: Somewhere and Tales
Primal Fear: Metal Commando
Hammerfall: Legacy of Kiiings
Testament: The Gathering(bloody good.record)
Agent Steel: Unstoppable Force
Kreator: Extreme Aggro
Black Sab: The Eternal Idol
Running Wild: Black Hands
Helloween: Master

A good day's metal

Dimmu Borgir - death cult armageddon