Rockin' the new Deceased last night, no danger of drifting off to sleep at work with that on  :abbath:
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

MANITOBA'S WILD KINGDOM - ...And You?
THE DICTATORS - Blood Brothers
THE DICTATORS - Viva Dictators!
THE DICTATORS - D.F.F.D.

Savage Grace - Master of Disguise (absolute banger)
Kryptos - Decimator (another quality release from these guys).   
Legion of Doom - The Desecration (I did check out this band back in the 00s as I loved the wrestling tag team - greek BM and not bad).
They Came From Visions - The Twilight Robes
Traveller - Prequel to Madness
Smolder - Dream Quest Ends (my gardening tunes today.  Can't beat pulling weeds while headbanging to a lassy singing about summoning Lucifer).

Quote from: Anvil on August 31, 2024, 08:08:56 AMLegion of Doom - The Desecration (I did check out this band back in the 00s as I loved the wrestling tag team - greek BM and not bad).

First two full lengths are great and recently got reissued on vinyl.

Been revisiting Teitanblood a lot over the last few weeks. Still not one memorable riff to be had but enjoying them a lot more than I have in years. Think I'd reach for the eps over the albums but "Death" has been hitting the spot this morning

Quote from: Anvil on August 31, 2024, 08:08:56 AMSmolder - Dream Quest Ends (my gardening tunes today.  Can't beat pulling weeds while headbanging to a lassy singing about summoning Lucifer).

Love those Smolder records !

Kreator - Violent Revolution,I cant say I was ever a big Kreator fan.But have dipped in and out over the years,this one I find myself going to for my Kreator buzz.

Primordial- How it Ends

To me this album is one of their weaker  efforts. There is no song that stands out.

Quote from: Anvil on August 31, 2024, 08:08:56 AMSavage Grace - Master of Disguise (absolute banger)

Fucking ripper of an album.

N.P. -

ZODIAC MINDWARP AND THE LOVE REACTION - We Are Volsung
WARRIOR SOUL - Salutations From The Ghetto Nation
HEXX - No Escape
ANVIL - Forged In Fire
RAMONES - Greatest Hits Live

THE THROBS - The Language Of Thieves And Vagabonds
T.S.O.L. - Dance With Me

#14215 September 01, 2024, 12:47:53 AM Last Edit: September 01, 2024, 12:49:56 AM by ochoill
Throughout the day/evening:

Napalm Death - Throes of Joy in the Jaws of Defeatism
Spectral Wound - Songs of Blood and Mire
Norna - s/t
DJ October 32nd - 11 out of 12 Months aren't Real
Worn Out - Low

That Napalm Death album is fast becoming a favourite of mine (of their albums I mean).  So class.  Hadn't listened to it in about two years then this week got a bust for it again and it's been on every day.  Top class.

Spectral Wound is lethal, got a few spins now since it came out, gets better every time.

Worn Out - definitely recognised some of these from hearing them live anyway.  Great modern hardcore anyway, heavy and vicious.

Norna - came across this a few times on various posts elsewhere, checked it out without knowing anything earlier.  Very good, sludgy post-metal but kept trim and to the point (for the genre).

I don't know what to say about DJ October 32nd.

That Napalm Death album is fucking great so it is. Tight as a miser and crisp as a winters morning

Queensrÿche: Rage For Order

I've always hated AOR but here we are.

Quote from: Cailleach on August 31, 2024, 07:57:01 PMPrimordial... There is no song that stands out.

Fixed it for you.

#14219 September 01, 2024, 05:00:50 PM Last Edit: September 01, 2024, 06:14:30 PM by leatherface
Helmet: Betty (OG Cd)

Amazing production and riffs throughout,