Candlemass  - Nightfall, love this album

Quote from: Pentagrimes on March 12, 2024, 12:46:45 PMRe the Algol album: just found it boring. Lacks something from  the demos for me.
cool, will throw the demos on after.

Grotesque - In The Embrace Of Evil

Also on the Skeletal Remains love-in. Just realising that Pierce Williams and Brian Rush of Aenigmatum make up the rhythm section, and they're just as tight here.

Class  :abbath:

Am I the only one on the board who can't find anything he likes about The Mandrake Project? I tried with it.

Quote from: hellfire on March 12, 2024, 02:54:41 PMAm I the only one on the board who can't find anything he likes about The Mandrake Project? I tried with it.

pretty much with ya...spun the cd regularly..i just cant take to it..its piss poor

Death - Symbolic
Savage stuff

Oozing Wound - High Anxiety
Oozing Wound - We Cater to Cowards
Couldn't for the fucking life of me remember their name and spent 9 hours searching through the internet for a noisy band that had killer sludgey riffs and songs about drugs. I was even on the thrill jockey roster page, no joy. Eventually I go maybe it starts with K..wait it's Oozing Wound, you have high anxiety on vinyl you absolute handicap.

#11992 March 13, 2024, 07:31:33 AM Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 07:37:53 AM by John Kimble
Quote from: John Kimble on March 13, 2024, 07:31:33 AM
Quote from: Pentagrimes on March 12, 2024, 09:26:00 AMSorry, since when do I or anyone else have to justify why I do or don't like something?

I don't think he asked you to justify anything you insufferable prick. It's a fairly straightforward question and maybe just an attempt to engage someone in further discussion. It is, after all, a discussion board, a forum...it's par for the course.

Sorcier Des Glaces - The Puressence of Primitive Forests

Early 90's black metal worship from Canada. Mighty stuff, like a cocktail of Immortal and Emperor. 

Candlemass - Nightfall
Deicide - Legion
Judas Priest - Invincible Shield
Possessed - Seven Churches
Sammath - Grebbeberg

Immortal Discography..been a while..buzz

Russian thrash metal -

Antesser - Return To The Leprechaun

Metalucifer - Heavy Metal Chainsaw
Saint Karloff - All Heed the Black God
Udad - Udad
Sonata Arctica - Clear Cloud Beyond
Pounder - Breaking the World

Quote from: Anvil on March 14, 2024, 10:50:39 AMMetalucifer - Heavy Metal Chainsaw

I always grin when I hear the band name. Complete legends.

Morbid Angel - Domination
Dissection - The Somberlain