Drengskapur - Was der Morast verschlang

Entombed - Uprising,always enjoyed this one.

Helloween - Helloween
Eternal Champion - Ravening Iron (absolute banging album, really need to listen to it more).
Iotunn - Access All Worlds. 
Slayer - Reign in Blood. 
Wayfarer - Children of the Iron Age (again, another album I need to listen to much more).

On a French Black Metal buzz recently -

Antaeus - Cut Your Flesh and Worship Satan
Antaeus - De Principii Evangelikum
Aosoth - III: Violence & Variations

Quote from: hellfire on January 09, 2024, 03:52:56 PMGot that and the LPs myself, Marco. Killer stuff altogether.

It's a nice stuff, Darkness Shall Rise did a great job once again. I'm happy with the audio quality and the booklet itself is fantastic, loads of interviews and interesting photos.

One of the best albums you've never listened to before

Moby Animal rights

Den
F8
From 4 the firstly to the last yup

Quote from: astfgyl on January 10, 2024, 11:35:48 PMOne of the best albums you've never listened to before

Moby Animal rights

Listened to it not long after it came out, didn't think much of it then. I must give it another go, his stuff is hit and miss and dependant on mood anyway.

His (first) autobiography is worth a read, covers his life up to the release of Play and celebrity status that followed.

Quote from: Carnage on January 11, 2024, 12:16:02 AM
Quote from: astfgyl on January 10, 2024, 11:35:48 PMOne of the best albums you've never listened to before

Moby Animal rights

Listened to it not long after it came out, didn't think much of it then. I must give it another go, his stuff is hit and miss and dependant on mood anyway.

His (first) autobiography is worth a read, covers his life up to the release of Play and celebrity status that followed.
I think he's a fucking bum other than that one fluke

I like Play but it was severely overplayed at the time. Everything Is Wrong is excellent, if very dated now.

Found an old Biohazard live album last night going through a few bits

Was good craic

Quote from: Carnage on January 11, 2024, 12:18:51 AMI like Play but it was severely overplayed at the time. Everything Is Wrong is excellent, if very dated now.

Play fried the head off me coming after Animal Rights. Everything is Wrong isn't bad either now you mention it but it's fair fuckin early 90s indeed

Remember listening to Play a lot when it was released but never bothered listening to anything else he did.   

Ulver - Vargnatt
Witchcraft - The Alchemist
Silver Talon - Decadence and Decay
Type O Negative - October Rust.
Steelover - Glove Me
Livid - Beneath this Shroud the Earth Erodes
Slayer - South of Heaven 

Cruciamentum - Obsidian Refractions