I'd only have met those lads through the bulbous ceann chap as well I used to call up to him when I was living in the capital about 20 years ago. Still know him well enough but wouldn't know any of the other lads now

Can't remember his name but he was sound enough. Sold the Big Issue in Grafton St., if memory serves.

We'd only ruin his being the bulbous ceann lad were we to utter his name :laugh:.

There's another lad I've been trying to find for years as well and I'm sure some of ye on here must surely know him but it's a bit scabby looking for lads on here. Still, he's bald and a Cork City season ticket holder if anyone has the idea.

Now playing anyway:

Faith No More - King For A Day, Fool For A Lifetime.

As good as any of it.

Quote from: astfgyl on December 31, 2023, 01:07:58 AMThere's another lad I've been trying to find for years as well and I'm sure some of ye on here must surely know him but it's a bit scabby looking for lads on here. Still, he's bald and a Cork City season ticket holder if anyone has the idea.
I think you could be on about Liam Griffey? 😂,from Ennis,was living in Cork.He used to go to all the CCFC games with a few of us,hes living in China with a while now.

Nah it's not him unfortunately. Ah fuck it I'll bump into him at some gig eventually. Gooey he's called

Cradle of Filth - Dusk and her Embrace
Judas Priest - Sad Wings of Destiny
Saxon - Denim and Leather
Manowar - Into Glory Ride
UFO - Lights Out.

Quote from: astfgyl on December 31, 2023, 12:52:52 PMNah it's not him unfortunately. Ah fuck it I'll bump into him at some gig eventually. Gooey he's called
Ah id be friends with Gooey,he does disappear for long spells alright! 😂. Thurles man,living in Cork 20 years.

Quote from: Paul keohane on December 31, 2023, 03:00:20 PM
Quote from: astfgyl on December 31, 2023, 12:52:52 PMNah it's not him unfortunately. Ah fuck it I'll bump into him at some gig eventually. Gooey he's called
Ah id be friends with Gooey,he does disappear for long spells alright! 😂. Thurles man,living in Cork 20 years.

Ah fuck no way man, meself and gooey go back a long way. Had some demented times with him. Jaysus, if you bump into him you might mention I was looking for his number. Lost a phone with his number in it years ago and haven't been able to find him since seeing as he doesn't do the social media thing at all. He'll probably know from my username who I am. Would love to catch up with the chap

Quote from: astfgyl on December 31, 2023, 06:25:20 PM
Quote from: Paul keohane on December 31, 2023, 03:00:20 PM

Ah fuck no way man, meself and gooey go back a long way. Had some demented times with him. Jaysus, if you bump into him you might mention I was looking for his number. Lost a phone with his number in it years ago and haven't been able to find him since seeing as he doesn't do the social media thing at all. He'll probably know from my username who I am. Would love to catch up with the chap
Sent you a PM there

Morbid Angel -Covenant 10/10
Schammasch - Triangle 8/10
Rainbow - Straight Between The Eyes 8/10
Famishgod - Rotting Ceremony 8/10
Runemagick - Enter The Eternal Realm Of Death
7.5/10
Morta Skuld - Suffer For Nothing 7/10
Rainbow - Bent Out Of Shape 7/10
Whitesnake - Flesh And Blood 6.5/10
Morbid Angel - Kingdoms Disdained 6/10
Whitesnake - The Japanese Broadcast (1980) 5/10
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Angelcorpse - The Inexorable
Bolt Thrower - The IVth Crusade

Eternal Champion - The Armour of Ire
Running Wild - Gates to Purgatory
Flight - Echoes of Journeys Past
Desaster - Tyrants of the Netherworld
Iron Maiden - Seventh Son. 

Quote from: Anvil on January 02, 2024, 04:38:13 PMIron Maiden - Seventh Son. 

Ha, I met a Dub New Year's Eve who is actually a 7th son of a 7th son and he had no idea of the song or album! Claimed his parents took a cowl (?) of his face when he was born as it'd be in high demand from sailors of a superstitious kind.

NP: Mordloch - s/t

Deicide - Serpents of the Light
Negură Bunget - OM
Marduk - Opus Nocturne
Diocletian - Gesundrian

The Crown-Death race king.

What an album!