Fired in an order with Soulseller for

Einherjer- Aurora Borealis/ Leve Vikingånden CD.
In the Woods- HEart of the Ages CD.
In the Woods- Omnio CD.

Slayer: The Repentless Killology 2CD
The Cure: Bestival 2011 2CD

Quote from: 91/30 on June 04, 2022, 09:29:39 AM
Megadeth- Rust in Peace , 2nd hand CD reissue with bonus tracks

Throw it in the fire. Mustaine managed to completely destroy the entire atmosphere of Megadeths classics with those fuckin awful remastered and remixed editions.

True, the So Far, So Good,So What, one that I picked up had me grimacing throughout and dusting off the old cassette again.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

I bought the Peace Sells, SFSGSW & Rust In Peace ones on the same day when they came out, expecting great things. Fucking raging 2 houra later, I haven't played them since.

There's a newer version of Peace Sells, I believe. A proper remaster of the original version, I must pick it up.

#816 July 02, 2022, 04:38:04 AM Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 10:49:19 AM by 91/30
Quote from: Born of Fire on July 01, 2022, 04:34:02 PM
Quote from: 91/30 on June 04, 2022, 09:29:39 AM
Megadeth- Rust in Peace , 2nd hand CD reissue with bonus tracks

Throw it in the fire. Mustaine managed to completely destroy the entire atmosphere of Megadeths classics with those fuckin awful remastered and remixed editions.

Haven't listened to it yet, dreading it now after reading that.
CDs Bought

Rainbow - Long Live RnR
Rainbow - 1st album
Both are remastered (hopefully they sound dacent)

In the post yesterday

Gjendød- I utakt med verden CD.
Gjendød- Skygger fra dødsriket LP

Enthroned - The Apocalypse Manifesto
Enthroned - Prophecies Of Pagan Fire
Black Cilice - Esoteric Atavism
Necrobode- Sob O Feitiço Do Necrobode
Graves - Liturgia da Blasfemia

The Agonist – Once Only Imagined
Nightwish – Dark Passion Play, 1st album without old singer

#820 July 07, 2022, 04:36:49 AM Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 06:40:25 AM by 91/30
Mourning Beloveth – Rust & Bone on CD, Limited Edition Silver Embossed in fairly shop worn condition for $AUS20 from Mosh Pit Records in Newcastle, NSW.  T'was the only album of theirs I didn't have.

They had Mael Mordhas - Cluain Tarbh and Primordial- GTTG as well.  Didn't have much time for a proper look unfortunately

Corr Mhóna- Abhainn CD.  Landed in the post today and looks fucking snazz. Looking forward to familiarising myself with it.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on July 07, 2022, 10:50:51 AM
Corr Mhóna- Abhainn CD.  Landed in the post today and looks fucking snazz. Looking forward to familiarising myself with it.

The Russian edition in the jewel case?   

Russki, signed by big boy Vlad himself in the blood of a quivering Ukrainian granny.

Dropped into the local Fnac here today, but since their normal vinyl are still all in the upper stratosphere pricewise, restricted myself to the bargain bin:

Thin Lizzy - Bad Reputation
The Police - Ghost in the Machine