Fired in an order for

Forbidden Temple- Step Into the Black Pentagram LP.
Zemial- Sleeping Under Tartarus 12" (I couldn't resist).

Brought the young one into town yesterday for Record Store Day. She wanted to get the Alice In Chains - We Die Young 12". So we got that and also Metallica - Kill 'Em All
Dio - Holy Diver
Trouble - Manic Frustration.
Her vinyl collection is costing me a fortune 🤘

Quote from: Mr Barlow on April 24, 2022, 02:31:50 PM
Brought the young one into town yesterday for Record Store Day. She wanted to get the Alice In Chains - We Die Young 12". So we got that and also Metallica - Kill 'Em All
Dio - Holy Diver

She wasn't one of the 410,000 dragging you to Croke Park for that little English bollix then?

Picked up the recent Napalm Death + managed to find  Gary Numan Warriors and Carpenters Ghosts Of Mars soundtrack on vinyl. Pretty chuffed with those  :D

Sermon Of Flames LP... ordered it last October, finally landed today.

Quote from: 91/30 on April 25, 2022, 09:42:52 AM
Quote from: Mr Barlow on April 24, 2022, 02:31:50 PM
Dio - Holy Diver

She wasn't one of the 410,000 dragging you to Croke Park for that little English bollix then?

No, thank fuck. She's no interest  in that prick !

Pre-ordered the Reverend Bizarre: Slice Of Doom boxset (CD/DVD vereion). ~€40 when you add postage - and that's with a 10% discount - which stings a bit when you've got 2 of the 3 CDs' material already. Fuck it, it'll be nice to get the Magic With Tears demo.

In the post today...

Requiem- Nunc Et Sempere LP.

As with all NWN releases it looks the business. I'll give it a spin later 8)

Jesu - Jesu 2xLP, with signed postcard (I was like a lad getting a Scalextric set for Christmas  :laugh: )

Napalm Death - Enemy Of The Music Business LP

Various - Metal Massacre LP

Evilfeast - Thy Abhorrent Emerging LP

Philip Glass - North Star LP

Carpenters - Passage LP

Voivod- War and Pain LP

Quote from: Eoin McLove on April 24, 2022, 12:32:55 PM
Fired in an order for

Forbidden Temple- Step Into the Black Pentagram LP.
Zemial- Sleeping Under Tartarus 12" (I couldn't resist).

These bad boys arrived this evening :)

Ya, got my Tartarus yesterday. Slipmat looks cool too.

I didn't get that one but I have a nice Reverend Bizarre slipmat so all is still right in the universe.

Taste - CD Boxset. Watched Isle of Wight bluray the other day,  that's some set.
Rory Gallagher - Blues 3x CD boxset , consists of live outakes

His Rockpalast DVD collection is worth picking up, some great shows on it, both rock and bluegrass.