Therion     -      Leviathan
Holy Moses - Queen of Siam
Abomination - Tragedy Strikes

Cds
Nervosa - Perpetual Chaos
Cult of Luna - The Raging River
Asphyx - The Rack / Last One On Earth
Entombed AD - All three albums.

The Entombed AD ones went AWOL in transit. Fired an email to Century Media after waiting 2 months and had replacements through my letterbox five days later .

Pre-ordered the repress of Blood Incantation - Hidden History of the Human Race LP. missed this a number of times, will be thrilled to have it on vinyl at last.

Also Spectral Lore - Ετερόφωτος LP. Only given it one full listen so far but already sold on it. Much like Sentinel, an atmospheric black metal album with little flourishes of Byzantine passages. Vast and beautiful and sometimes even catchy, as opposed to the frantic sort of chaos some of his albums (the brilliant 'III') produce.

At last I picked up the second and third full length from Gjendød.

Angrep is such a ripper.

Sounds like ye're both just out of Ikea.

Picked up the Vermian album on Bandcamp yesterday. Also grabbed the Abysm EP, pre-ordered the second one and a T-shirt while I was at it.

It is indeed. I wish they would put out an Angrep shirt.

Yeah,  the artwork is savage.

Combined CD reissue of Solstice's To Sol A Thane and Death's Crown Is Victory EPs, be rude not to.

#429 May 10, 2021, 07:47:32 AM Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 09:07:10 AM by Black Shepherd Carnage
Edit- wrong thread.

The selecter- too much pressure (vinyl) reissue. Had this for years on vinyl and literally destroyed it playing it at parties and drinking sessions in the house. Great album and a great lead singer Pauline Black

Ordered the box set for the new release from the Vicious Head Society's new album "Extinction Level Event" . Great prog/metal from Co Clare.
https://theviciousheadsociety.bandcamp.com/album/extinction-level-event

CULT OF EIBON - Fullmoon EP
Witchery - Witchkrieg LP (Clear) - had this on CD, was never able to find it on LP til today!

Few new LP's in the post.

Absu - The Sun of Tiphareth
Incessant - Perennial Umbra
Eternal Champion - Ravening Iron

I had no idea the Incessant vinyl had been released  ???