Few things ordered which I'm hoping should arrive at some point this week, nice mix of things

Persefone - Aathma
Carach Angren - Lammendam/Death Came Through a Phantom Ship
Portrait - Crimen Laesae Majestatis Divinae
Rhapsody - The Eight Mountain
Sanctuary - Refuge Denied

Definitely the strongest Portrait release. Great album. The last Black Viper album seems heavily influenced by it.

I'd only listened to a few songs on youtube and liked the sound of them so just picked the cheapest album I saw, glad to hear it's a good choice!

Quote from: Trev on July 06, 2020, 08:08:15 PM
Few things ordered which I'm hoping should arrive at some point this week, nice mix of things

Persefone - Aathma

Carach Angren is good, and it takes a lot to catch my ear in terms of metal these days

Quote from: Eoin McLove on July 05, 2020, 08:52:35 PM
Grabunhold- 'Unter dem Banner der Toten' MLP.

Killer album, the 90's BM feeling + the Teutonic metal element put together the right way. Must still get this and the Baxaxaxa album.

Persefone - Aathma

Be interested to hear more on that Rhapsody album. Let us know how it sounds if you get the chance

Quote from: Slaughterday on July 06, 2020, 08:39:08 PM
Definitely the strongest Portrait release. Great album. The last Black Viper album seems heavily influenced by it.

Personal favourite Portrait is Crossroads, but all their albums are excellent. Must check out Black Viper, never heard them.

Quote from: Pedrito on July 07, 2020, 10:56:56 PM

Persefone - Aathma

Be interested to hear more on that Rhapsody album. Let us know how it sounds if you get the chance

Its terrible

I thought everything both sides have put out since the split has been fairly shit, but I heard the new one is a decent attempt at getting back to their older style. Suppose I'll find out soon enough

Quote from: Trev on July 08, 2020, 03:28:30 PM
I thought everything both sides have put out since the split has been fairly shit, but I heard the new one is a decent attempt at getting back to their older style. Suppose I'll find out soon enough

Ya. I was excited to see Luca was back with fabio on vocals and that album is awful as well.
I wish he would just go back to the old style and never this cinematic bullshit he's at these days.

Wallets at the ready! The Cold Spring summer sale has returned...

Recently got:
Love sex machine- asexual anger (lp)
Fange- Purge (lp)
Xibalba- Años en Infierno (lp)
Finisterre/ Geraniüm- split ep (7")

Also ordered these from Bandcamp, on no fee friday, last month. Still no sign.
Closet witch- discography. (cd)
Closet witch/ Neckbeard death camp/ Racetraitor/ Haggathorn split (lp)
Republic of dreams s/t (cd)
Trainwreck s/t (lp)

Burzum - Into the Depths of Darkness LP
Mayhem - The Henhouse Rehersals LP
Blasphemy - Victory LP
Cursewielder - Arma Christi Cassette

Amazon had this ministry 4 disc setting going, not the first album but the twitch up until K*E*A*H and one live album. 12e
Play the Academy July 13th

Transilvania -The Night of Nights cd

Looking forward to the new album comming out on Invictus at Halloween