Quote from: open face surgery on April 07, 2021, 12:17:29 PM
Quote from: Slaughterday on April 06, 2021, 09:25:13 PM
Arghoslent - Incorrigible Bigotry CD
Arghoslent - Hornets of The Pogrom LP

Dya get them off Klaxon, and if so, how much was postage?

Got them off Drakkar. Think it was 8e postage or thereabouts.

Deadly. That's nothing. Ordered that and the latest Obskuritatem. Pretty sure Darragh is getting the Angelcorpse reissues  so will hold off on them. Will def be ordering more from him though.

Yeah they arrived from France in no time too. I noticed they had some Osmose reissues in stock for a good price alright...but likewise would prefer to buy from Invictus or Sentinel if possible.

IP won't have all the Angelcorpse reissues. Osmose is similar postage as Drakkar.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on March 27, 2021, 08:40:43 PM
Enslaved- Below the Lights LP.
Must get a copy of that meself.  Did pick up a BTL shirt the other week though, couldn't resist it, initially only wanted an Oranssi Pazuzu longsleeve but saw the Enslaved one and an October Rust one on the same site.  They saw me coming, surely.

Quote from: ochoill on April 08, 2021, 03:24:02 PM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on March 27, 2021, 08:40:43 PM
Enslaved- Below the Lights LP.
Must get a copy of that meself.  Did pick up a BTL shirt the other week though, couldn't resist it, initially only wanted an Oranssi Pazuzu longsleeve but saw the Enslaved one and an October Rust one on the same site.  They saw me coming, surely.
Pics?

Faith No More: The Real Thing & Angel Dust deluxe editions on CD.

The Lord Weird Slough Feg - Traveller LP

A near mint copy turned up on discogs last night, and I just...I just couldn't resist  :-X :-X :-X

Hopefully that's my midlife crisis out of the way now  :abbath: :abbath: :abbath:

Nice one. Slough Feg on wax is very hard to come by.

Coscradh - Mesradh Machae 7"
Oath of Cruelty - Summary Execution At Dawn LP
Black Wings of Devastation MC

Grabbed a copy of Black Wings of Devastation on tape as soon as I could, some issues with Paypal just as it was released but got it sorted in the end

Also picked up a class patch set of Thin Lizzy Black Rose from Woven Hoof patches

Same here, just pre-ordered the tape from Black Wings of Devastation even though I don't own a tape player. Just wanted to give support and get the digital download.  :abbath:

Eeehhh bought Squirrel and The G Man by Happy Mondays, really dig them jam fluid instrumentation playing off each other as supposed to over vibes but.....so so album

Also bought Karma to Burn debut album, enjoy it and keep it in the car but I dont know, its cool but that's as far as it goes, like it Jams but cant mulitple repeat listen.
Play the Academy July 13th

Some nice Post today, Stormkeep - Galdrum and Ghengis Tron - Dream Machine, both on wanker coloured vinyl. Genghis Tron were totally new to me when that latest album came out, bought it after streaming the first 2 songs. Fantastic album.

Këkht Aräkh - Pale Swordsman cassette

https://kekhtarakh.bandcamp.com/album/pale-swordsman

Captures that early 90s Black Metal sound and feeling really well. Found myself revisiting the album a few times over the last 2 days so picked up the cassette pre-order

#374 April 12, 2021, 09:59:49 PM Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 10:12:06 PM by Eoin McLove
The fucking state of your one. She looks like she is waiting for the first bus home after the Trinity Ball and her fella has fucked off to get a Supermacs.

Edit.  I clicked on it and it's not too bad. Nice melodies but I think it's something I'd tire off pretty quickly. It might be better without the BM element...