Very hi-fi-falutin altogether!

Christ! I haven't had a day like that in years. Used to do it regular enough in years past. I'd hit all the charity shops for CDs too, but finding anything good is pretty rare these days.

Ha, that reminds me, As par t of that wander aroind I had gone in to one charity shop but it seemed an auld fella inside had shat his pants so I got out lively and that was that  :laugh: I used to love going into such shops for books more than anything but that put an end to the thlught that day.

Got the new Fuckhammer CD the other week.
Heavy as balls riffs, as expected. Ross Duffy is some man for doling out hefty riffs.

Sarcofago - INRI LP
Tribulation - Hamartia LP

Got a few old demo tapes for the Archive as well.
Skin Grip, Scepticemia, Cold Grey Dawn and Killercrust.

Quirkey depending on what Ensnared you were after drop me a pm.and I might be able to sort you out

Bandcamp Friday tomorrow, Cursed Monk Records are making their back catalogue 'name your price' (bar pre-orders). Some good stuff there, I buy the majority of their releases, rarely do I skip one.

https://cursedmonk.bandcamp.com/music

Picked up some CD's on holidays in Nice:

Killing Joke - Killing Joke 2003
Dark Funeral - Dark Funeral (30th Anniversary Edition)
Dead Can Dance - Into the Labyrinth

Dunno about the Dark Funeral but the other two are top notch.

Picked up Absu 'The Sun Of Tiphareth' at a festival and ordered the repress of Master's Hammer 'Ritual'.  Delighted to finally have that.

Nearly bought the zoetrope 40th edition of Powerslave but common sense prevailed.

Listenable records cd order I'd forgotten about arrived..
Immolation - Unholy Cult
Riot City - Burn The Night
Megatonsword - blood Hails steel...

Jordskott Season 1 & 2 on DVD.
Brazil, 3 x DVD Film by Criterion Collection.
An Israeli 7" EP of folk music.
A 2 DVD box set of Vietnamese pop music.  All that 50c each.

And 2KG of Roma tomatoes for free.
Great charity shop outing in fairness

Quote from: Mr Barlow on September 12, 2024, 12:04:49 PMListenable records cd order I'd forgotten about arrived..
Immolation - Unholy Cult

No problems using the site lately?
 I haven't been able to get into my Listenable account lately, keeps saying wrong password then when you hit the option for change password it doesn't send anything to your email.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Quote from: Thorn on September 12, 2024, 08:47:36 PM
Quote from: Mr Barlow on September 12, 2024, 12:04:49 PMListenable records cd order I'd forgotten about arrived..
Immolation - Unholy Cult

No problems using the site lately?
 I haven't been able to get into my Listenable account lately, keeps saying wrong password then when you hit the option for change password it doesn't send anything to your email.

No. Although...apparantly they were on holiday for a while. Maybe that effected it ? That's why my stuff took a while. Arrived in a week once dispatched though.