Back to London. Have you ever seen a full blown riot end because of police kindness? Pepper spray, rubber bullets, water cannons. These are whats used to end a riot. Have a look at every Irish riot on YouTube and notice the Gardai aren't cuddling anyone. I think Johnson should give the police a free hand at roughing up anyone who tries to assault them. Not that he seems bewildered and is probably just glad to get his name out of the paper for a few days.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on June 08, 2020, 10:49:16 PM
Quote from: Pedrito on June 08, 2020, 10:39:12 PM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on June 08, 2020, 10:31:24 PM
White muppets prostrating themselves in front of BLM activists to absolve them of their white guilt. I fucking cringe. I really do. Who, black or white or from the dark side of the moon, finds any sort of nobility or credibility in this kind of meaningless- truly truly meaningless- virtue signalling? I can't buy into this fake white guilt horse shite on any level, and neither should anyone else. It's just a form of twisted narcissism and does nothing but undermine real concerns. The farce of it is so utterly embarrassing.

This

Aw man, if you cringed at the prostrating, this is going to have you shrivel up til you're nothing but a pile of limp foreskin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3dRYlEwkY0

What the fuck haha.
That is horrendous.

I was actually just thinking wouldn't it be great if pages about music in the main discussion page got this much discussion 😁

Music doesn't arouse the base desires like oneupmanship over politics and current affairs.

When Lamb Of God start a posers rights rally it will happen.

Or antifa trying to get Marduk shows cancelled because they sing about WW2.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on June 08, 2020, 11:08:12 PM
Or antifa trying to get Marduk shows cancelled because they sing about WW2.

Was that not because the band was known for buying nazi memorabilia?
I could be wrong but thought that's why they were at that shit.
Didn't they do something similar wih taake?

They were bullshitting. All their accusations were hysterical and not researched. It's Antifa though, what do you expect from a pig but a grunt?

https://www.metalblast.net/blog/the-blm-boycott-marduk/

I'm actually on a pretty good Facebook group for horror books and the posts are generally all about books and no politics bullshit but recently a few ppl have started threads saying they don't like lovecraft because he was a racist.
Im of the same view as the slave trader stuff.
It was of its time and was the norm back then.
Doesn't make it right but sure they will probably be saying the same thing about us regards transgenderism in years to come.
It's of its time.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on June 08, 2020, 11:13:37 PM
They were bullshitting. All their accusations were hysterical and not researched. It's Antifa though, what do you expect from a pig but a grunt?

https://www.metalblast.net/blog/the-blm-boycott-marduk/

Ah cool antifa are a pack of cunts anyhow imo

The evidence of which was an allegedly unverifiable "leaked" excel document from the site selling the alleged merchandise. This was when the little scumbags also had a hop of Watain and Taake.

Lovecraft was a bit of a Nazi in fairness.

Your mickey won't be limp if you take the yoke. Seriously, who here is actually racist?

But yet here we are arguing about the race issues in the US, imagined or real....

Anyone here feel racist? I don't like the local knackers. Am I racist then? The answer has to be yes. Have I taken The Yoke with knackers? Yes, so maybe I'm not as racially motivated as I thought.

And still they won't stop the robbing. Every time I buy something off them it's gack. Every time they come into where I work something goes missing. Every time they hand me a 100 euro note I wonder how come they are the only fuckers who have them. Every time they sell me a grand set of kitchen knives for 1/20th of the proper price I wonder how can I get on to their supplier. Every time I wonder why 2 grams of weed costs 50 euro I blame them. Every time I  go to the car boot sale I see them selling robbed tools for knockdown prices. I wonder how a traveller family would feel if I, as a settled fella was to take up with one of their women? I must be a racist. Either that or I have eyes to see and ears to hear, and they are using their new found minority status to rip the absolute piss out of all of us fucking eejits who wanted to see them treated fairly?

Just because some crowd is in the minority it doesn't make them infallible. A cunt is still a cunt by any other name. We can only imagine the views on this in the US, but no, they are oppressed even when they are acting the cunt seems to be the consensus and we shall all be sorry for the historic shit that we had fuck all to do with.

Yeah.

#449 June 08, 2020, 11:19:51 PM Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 11:21:58 PM by Caomhaoin
I'm getting the impression you bought 50 yokes on a whim and you need to shift them ASAP before the wife unrolls the wrong pair of socks!

My kids mother is Polish, and her mother is virulently anti-Semitic, it's comical how much she hates them. She can't explain why.