#810 June 25, 2020, 05:52:36 PM Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 06:10:08 PM by Kurt Cocaine
Has a serious hard-on for dear ol astfgyl though.... Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

#811 June 25, 2020, 05:52:56 PM Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 06:09:47 PM by Kurt Cocaine
*deleted: re-post*

Almost makes you wish Nixer was still alive.

I think you hit the nail on the head there  :laugh:

Yeah skipping this person, like the ads, is the besht bet.

Anyone who doesn't use capitals is not to be trusted...  :abbath:

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on June 25, 2020, 05:52:36 PM

I thought there'd be dickpics posted if it hot any hotter between them

Ye fuckin bollixes

Quote from: astfgyl on June 25, 2020, 06:48:43 PM

Ye fuckin bollixes

Don't worry dude there's other characters on here more likely to want to have sex with you than me. It's frustrating. You're the most reasonable person on here, and even though I find it hilarious/uncanny, it's a nice change of pace to the usual internet nonsense.

You just discovered Bezmenov, but for me that's 15 years ago, and for the really clued in people that's 30 years ago, and was actioned 60 years ago in real life. Despite knowing this, people are still giving weight to stuff that clearly is designed to make people stressed out and to cause division today, stuff that's kind of tied to the late 70s in terms of relevancy. It's really upsetting. Or at least I find it upsetting that everything has changed in the last 6 months, so quickly, and on so many levels, but people are still taking BLM seriously, and fuck the police seriously, and disbanding the nuclear family seriously. Ok maybe not completely seriously, but somewhat seriously.

I'm married anyway so I'm obviously asexual

I did just discover Bezmenov as it happens, but I had my own thoughts in a similar vein before I heard his. Mad how the machine is able to find the exact video I need at the exact time when I might want to solidify my ideas into beliefs. It's the constant sales pitch that fries me, that things are literally trying to claw me into a constant fugue of advertisement and marketing of ideas and products.

Quote from: astfgyl on June 25, 2020, 09:20:44 PM
I'm married anyway so I'm obviously asexual

I did just discover Bezmenov as it happens, but I had my own thoughts in a similar vein before I heard his. Mad how the machine is able to find the exact video I need at the exact time when I might want to solidify my ideas into beliefs. It's the constant sales pitch that fries me, that things are literally trying to claw me into a constant fugue of advertisement and marketing of ideas and products.

it's like 'the truth' is a product both commercially and as something produced. saying that, we have to be able to discuss it; if even 1`00 old people around the country died from 'pandemic' related stress, isolation, and confusion, then that's noteworthy and the connected psychological abuse we all were witness to is also noteworthy.

if we were all put through a penitence ritual without being directly told, that's noteworthy too.

of course some people will be players in that game, some people will be aware of a game, and some people will be wearing gloves and masks and acting in a damaging manner; damaging to our dignity as a species, and it's not like we have any to waste.

Dignity!!!???

Lol I can't think of a single time I know of where humans as a whole were ever dignified. And I would challenge anyone here who is not a liverpool fan tonight to think of a single time when humans on a species wide level were ever dignified. Also when was any animal ever dignified either. every creature on this earth is undignified, especially all of them. and liverpool supporters. they snould all be ashamed of themselves for supporting chelsea tonight

Quote from: astfgyl on June 25, 2020, 10:29:34 PM
Dignity!!!???

Lol I can't think of a single time I know of where humans as a whole were ever dignified. And I would challenge anyone here who is not a liverpool fan tonight to think of a single time when humans on a species wide level were ever dignified. Also when was any animal ever dignified either. every creature on this earth is undignified, especially all of them. and liverpool supporters. they snould all be ashamed of themselves for supporting chelsea tonight

like I said we don't have any to spare. still it's not good to abuse what little there is.

I honestly reckon we as a species are gone too far into the bad to ever do any actual good. Sure we can do it on an individual level but when we do, we will be in the minority. Same with common sense and equality and equal opportunity and all of the things we hold dear whatever they are

Quote from: astfgyl on June 25, 2020, 11:04:16 PM
I honestly reckon we as a species are gone too far into the bad to ever do any actual good. Sure we can do it on an individual level but when we do, we will be in the minority. Same with common sense and equality and equal opportunity and all of the things we hold dear whatever they are

this realm rewards evil. that's the tragedy- it's utterly useless trying to do anything positive, but despite that there's fragments we shouldn't shit on. But most people just accept the futility and keep breeding, so how reliable is their sense of evil anyway...