And I mean literally dividing, as in splitting. It's mind boggling for an experienced teacher to do that, and totally unnecessary to the needs of stimulating debate. Personally, I'd have had him suspended on the spot, and I say that as a teacher.

Muslims often are told by their parents to leave class if the topic offends them. Did the teacher not just tell them they could leave if they wanted? The teacher did nothing wrong as such. And Muslims already seek to be "divided" if it's a touchy subject. Something as abhorrent as the origins of Halloween 🎃 even

And again, that's kinda what it boils down to. They move to a western society and then also seek to have their own way, within that society.

#948 October 17, 2020, 03:10:26 PM Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 03:13:02 PM by Caomhaoin
I have an Iranian and an Algerian in my class and there is no way I'll adapt my methods in any way to accommodate them or their sensibilities. The Iranian girl is sound, and her Dad went blind recently from drinking methanol whilst in his home country, but the other lads mother is a bit of a whinger when it comes to  'religion'. Not a hope would I do anything for her , simply because she's a Muslim and she doesn't like x y or z. You don't like it here? Fuck off back to Tangiers and the 'poverty wherever Mohommeds plough tills the soil'. (Unless you have gulf oil)

The teacher designed a class that relied, unnecessarily, on showing the pupils a somewhat lewd cartoon of a figure that is sacred to some of them. May sound conspiratorial to say, but, in France, had it been something that excluded Jewish kids, the teacher would have been fired. Though he'd never have considered it, for that reason.

Does that not make them the snowiest of flakes, then?

#951 October 17, 2020, 03:15:19 PM Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 03:23:25 PM by Caomhaoin
Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on October 17, 2020, 03:10:58 PM
The teacher designed a class that relied, unnecessarily, on showing the pupils a somewhat lewd cartoon of a figure that is sacred to some of them. May sound conspiratorial to say, but, in France, had it been something that excluded Jewish kids, the teacher would have been fired. Though he'd never have considered it, for that reason.

You've spent 99% of your posting about this barbarity criticising the dead teacher and barely lip service to the zealot who cut his head off.

Do you do the same for the 100's of birds sexually assaulted by Muslims in Cologne or the overnight destruction of Mälmo by belligerent immigrants laughing their arses off at EU immigration policy?

I'm startled and alarmed at the insanity of an alliance between the left and Islam. Why? They hate women and homosexuals and will kill you for showing a picture of a paedophile conquerer masquerading as a 'prophet'.

I'd agree with Black Shep's argunent that kids that age can't be expected to decide about these issues. I'd also apply it across the board to them supposedly being able to tell if they're another sex or if they want to cut their willies off too. Time to bring back some old school common sense though I fear that horse has long since bolted.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on October 17, 2020, 03:15:19 PM
Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on October 17, 2020, 03:10:58 PM

You've spent 99% of your posting about this barbarity criticising the dead teacher and barely lip service to the zealot who cut his head off.

Do you do the same for the 100's of birds sexually assaulted by Muslims in Cologne or the overnight destruction of Mälmo by belligerent immigrants laughing their arses off at EU immigration policy?

First remark: the zealot is dead. I have repeated three times that I hope his death isn't the end of the justice.

Second remark: "the same" doesn't apply in the Cologne case. That was unprovoked assault on citizens.

Quote from: Pedrito on October 17, 2020, 03:21:15 PM
I'd agree with Black Shep's argunent that kids that age can't be expected to decide about these issues. I'd also apply it across the board to them supposedly being able to tell if they're another sex or if they want to cut their willies off too. Time to bring back some old school common sense though I fear that horse has long since bolted.

Yeah but why teach them to respect Islamic doctrine in a  western country? Rational people should have no respect for it. It's medieval at best, and cowering in fear because the police and politicians are afraid to call a spade a spade and act? Fuck me. I'm pissed off about the Celtic result (slightly happier knowing that Eoin jumped, had that 'thank fuck' moment and then had it ripped away by VAR), but still. This is Sparta! I mean Europe!

So it was provoked (in your opinion) so that means he must shoulder part of the blame? In France? Fuck that.

What should we do, grant the cunts a caliphate?

You've already started arguing mainly against your own strawmen, so I'll leave you to it.

Strawman meaning Islam? I disagree.

I've been reasonably coherent, you've been predictably apologetic. If you'd like to point anything out to the contrary, on y va.

The difficulty in discussing any issue with you is that you lack the humility to give ground when you are contradicted or bested in debate (arrogance, it might be called), so I'm not sure why I bother.

The difficulty in discussing any issue with you is that you invariably go off on any number of tangents which have no bearing on the details of the issue at hand. I'm not playing a "blame" game, I'm somewhat beyond that. What's important, what matters, is how these things are dealt with on an institutional level. We all know full well here in France that offense to Muslims and offense to Jews is treated in a diametrically opposed manner, none more acutely than the Muslims themselves.

"Hey class, today we're talking about free speech. But first, to stir some debate, I'm going to quote a couple of Dieudonné's jokes that are based on the premise that the holocaust was a hoax. If any of you kids think you might be offended by that, you can leave the classroom now."
"Hey class, today we're talking about free speech. But first, to stir some debate, I'm going to tell some homophobic jokes that got their writers in hot water. If any of you kids think you might be offended by that, you can leave the classroom now."

Sackable offences, instantly. But a cartoon of Mohamed naked? A closed meeting between the teacher in question and someone from the education authority. G'wan the égalité.

Hi, holocaust denial is a fringe, discredited load of shite, that's a total false equivalency. The issue at hand is Muslim extremism and it's incompatibility with western society. That's as clear as day. Maybe you and Eric Hobsbawm see it differently, but the man on the street certainly doesn't.

Assimilate or fuck off. It's that simple.