McLove does a good cleaning service I believe.  ;D

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on November 24, 2020, 08:25:43 PM
Phuck sake hai.... is nothing sacred any more? Fuming here....  :abbath:

https://www.rte.ie/news/leinster/2020/1124/1180237-carlow-school/

Turns out it was a loada bollox. Girls were just asked to dress appropriately i.e. pe clothes not fashion contest attire.

Made the school out to be awful creeps. And us creeps need protecting.

QuoteOne parent said her daughter was told not to wear leggings or tight tracksuit bottoms

Leggings are acceptable sports gear no? Imagine how pissed off you'd be if your teachers were giving you shit for wearing tight clothes. It's not like they're walking around the school with their tits hanging out.

According to the discussion on the radio this morning, the school has a standard PE uniform and that was what the issue was about. The "male teachers" bit wasn't even in the original message - seems it was added later by someone wanting the story to blow up.  Then he had some kid from the Secondary Students Union of Ireland (when the hell did they get unionised?) on and she was huffing and puffing about how this has been happening to women throughout history, spouting the usual cliches, and then when pressed on it, she hadn't even talked to any of the students in the school.

Any excuse to make another petition, I guess.

:laugh: cunts

Who the fuck gets a Harry Potter tattoo?

Quote from: blessed1 on November 26, 2020, 07:04:41 PM
Quote from: Pedrito on November 26, 2020, 06:52:17 PM
:laugh: cunts

Who the fuck gets a Harry Potter tattoo?

I've actually got one 😂
I know a tattoo studio I'll be swerving next time I'm in Galway.  :laugh:

Harry Potter is class and anyone who doesn't think so can go fuck themselves 😁

I do enjoy Harry if I'm being honest. There's a reason it sold. The films are great too. Tattooing his face on the inside of my leg is where I draw the line though  :laugh: