#195 October 17, 2020, 06:10:44 PM Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 06:13:37 PM by The Heretic
Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on October 17, 2020, 03:09:43 PM
True, but at least back in 2017 he made it to the stage.  I don't think he'll make 2022.

Plan B

Just in. Reshedulded to 1st March 2022.

Absolute horseshit.

Wonder if this clause will apply given that Ozzy will likely be completely fucked by then?

11.4 Material Alteration: If an event for which you have purchased Tickets or Packages is "materially altered" (as defined in clause 11.5 below), Tickets and Packages will usually be valid for the altered event (or you will be offered Tickets or Packages of a value corresponding with your original Tickets or Packages for the altered event, subject to availability). If you notify us within the specified deadline that you do not wish to attend the altered event, you will be able to cancel your order and obtain a refund of the Sale Price of your Tickets or Packages (Service Charges and Order Processing Fees are non-refundable). Failure to notify us within any specified deadline that you do not wish to attend the altered event will be deemed to be a reconfirmation of your order for Tickets or Packages for the altered event, and you will not be able to claim a refund.

And 11.5.

11.5 For the purposes of this Purchase Policy, a "material alteration" is a change (other than a rescheduling) which, in our and the relevant Event Partner's reasonable opinion, makes the event materially different to the event that purchasers of Tickets, taken generally, could reasonably expect. In particular, please note that the following are not deemed to be "material alterations": the use of understudies in theatre performances; adverse weather conditions; changes of any supporting act; changes to individual members of a band; changes to the line-up of any multi-performer event (such as a festival); curtailment of the event where the majority of an event is performed in full; and delays to the starting of the performance of an event.

Anyone buying tickets expecting a show is deluding themselves.

Bought them in 2018. More fool me  :-\

I see Judas Priest are still signed up to play though.

Quote from: stearl on October 22, 2020, 01:50:03 PM

Absolute horseshit.

Priest are still advertised as celebrating their 50th anniversary which happened in 2019  :laugh:

Absolute horseshit.

I predict 3D hologram ozzy.

Quote from: Rocky on October 23, 2020, 03:01:48 PM

Absolute horseshit.

Priest are still advertised as celebrating their 50th anniversary which happened in 2019  :laugh:

So priest,  after doing their best album since painkiller,  aren't doing a uk tour til ozzy gigs?? Sharon must have them tied up by the balls

Judging from the latest interview I saw with him, I can't see it happening. The poor guy was barely able to walk.

Actually looks really different. If you showed me that picture and didn't tell me who it was I'd never guess

Heard Ozzy's down for back surgery which will knock everything back for another 6 months.

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on September 16, 2021, 05:44:15 PM
Heard Ozzy's down for back surgery which will knock everything back for another 6 months.

So no gig in March 2022? Must be some kind of record.

The original gig was to be around the time of my 40th. Guess I'll be 50 by the time there's finally  a gig with the 3D holographic Ozzy  :(  :laugh: