December 05, 2018, 09:21:14 AM Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 02:23:24 PM by Hambeast
Ozzy and Priest, 3 Arena, Wednesday January 30th.

Not long to go til this now. Tickets finally came yesterday. Looking forward to Priest big time, new album should sound great live.

Ozzy I'm hoping is in good nick but I guess it's a bit of a lottery really. He was surprisingly good with Sabbath in 3 Arena so hopefully he's still got it.

Looking for a standing ticket for this if anyone knows of one going

Tickets bought but not arrived yet....looking forward to hearing Firepower tracks live...

Completely forgot JP were playing this, hopefully they get a long enough set.

I'm going to this for priest, ozzy is a nice bonus. Fingers crossed priest get a decent long set

#5 January 09, 2019, 07:14:42 PM Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 11:17:06 PM by stevie-0

Anyone else not received their tickets for this yet?

Quote from: Rocky on January 10, 2019, 10:45:44 AM
Anyone else not received their tickets for this yet?

Got mine a good few weeks ago man .... new flimsy paper type. Try not get annoyed when you realise you paid €7 odd in fees for the privilege  >:(

ive a bet on with one of the lads that regarding the Merch that Ozzy tshirts price wise will be more than slayer, most expensive slayer shirt was 90 euro think it was a hockey one, fu*king joke!

and i did see people buying them.

Im guessing prices will be similar to the sabbath gig. 

If you're lucky, they might sell merch the same way they did tickets and start with a "T-shirts from..." price which rises swiftly in-line with demand  :laugh:

Quote from: Juggz on January 11, 2019, 02:07:11 PM
If you're lucky, they might sell merch the same way they did tickets and start with a "T-shirts from..." price which rises swiftly in-line with demand  :laugh:

haha that wouldnt surprise me!

I got my tickets a few weeks back as well, more looking forward to priest, Ozzy only has a few songs that I like (Mr Crowley, Crazy Train etc..) unless he plays some Sabbath stuff.

anybody know what time it usually finishes up in the 3arena?