Yeah looks frail alright making the two bits of muscle seem more unnecessary.

It already went to court and was thrown out, there was nothing in his contract which said he was entitled to perform with them, despite being part of the Aerosmith company. It doesn't look good for Joey and blows the image of a group of mates right out of the water. It's a shitty business, music.

Seems to always get really nasty when retirement is on the horizon. For a high profile band there's no better example than Bon Jovi minus Richie Sambora, but I guess once they can fill the RDS it ain't a problem.

Bit of a mess alright. Just take this opportunity to say again that Joe Perry doesn't get nearly the praise he deserves. 10 times the talent Sambora has, for example. He has some amazing and very unusual riffs and a good catalogue of great solos. Kramer was never exactly a remarkable drummer, however. Good, but fairly standard.

Perry is a great player alright but by all accounts he's a complete dick to deal with.

All my dealings with him have been most amicable.

Kramer's book tells the story that Tyler always belittled his drumming from day one. Tyler is by all accounts an established rock drummer. I dont know how really mates they were over the years.