When I saw Ufomammut live, the vocalist had a really weird way of head-banging, with loads of those upswing yokes, to the point it was putting me off the performance  :laugh:

Unimaginative press releases copied and pasted into unimaginative journalism

Midwest death machine, Casket Robbery
Canadian progressive symphonic metal band, Osyron
Arkansas avant-garde doom quartet, Pallbearer
Isafjørd, meaning literally fjord of ice, is a shining new ethereal post-rock band from Iceland
Copenhagen's most visceral metal export, Cabal
Italian fantasy power metallers RuinThrone
US black metal titans Wolves In The Throne Room
Swedish melodic death metal juggernauts The Halo Effect
Southern Californian death/thrash battalion, Exmortus
German symphonic metal icons Xandria
Austrian death metal icons Mastic Scum
Cathartic black metal titans, Gaerea
Virtuosic extreme metallers, Obscura
Brussels-based rock sensation, Black Mirrors
Dark melodic metal masters, Evergrey
Finnish Love Metal pioneer, Ville Valo

People jumping into threads just to voice negative thoughts for no other reason than they are an elitist prick! Yes we know you hate Florida DM and similar - we dont all have to love 'pagan ambient black doom trad trve shoegaze art' do we?

What the hell lads?!
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Anyone I've ever heard using the term elitist doesn't listen to metal anymore. Tends to be used by the just passing through types.

Quote from: hellfire on October 06, 2022, 04:58:50 PMAnyone I've ever heard using the term elitist doesn't listen to metal anymore. Tends to be used by the just passing through types.

Well i must be exception then eh? First demo was way back in 1991 and little Metalhead for years before that and since👍
Only people i ever see defending elitist's is other elitist's strangely enough🤔

Enjoy those five Metallica CDs brah

#187 October 06, 2022, 06:45:00 PM Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 06:51:40 PM by Despondent_Soul2
Quote from: hellfire on October 06, 2022, 06:32:59 PMEnjoy those five Metallica CDs brah

👏👏 Enjoy your incel Black Metal x

Hellfire - soldier of EM and defender of the old MI ways of elitist asshole behaviour

:laugh: we haven't had a decent troll in ages. Thanks for stopping by.

Quote from: hellfire on October 06, 2022, 06:51:47 PM:laugh: we haven't had a decent troll in ages. Thanks for stopping by.

'we' always stands out with your type. Johnny come lately

tbh, people who don't listen to metal anymore don't talk about elitists because they no longer care they even exist  :laugh:

The sticker's along the top of Relapse Record CD's, urgh!  Coming off in numerous tiny bits, and the sticky glue staying behind!  >:(

Yep that's a right bugger alright and totally needless
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Relapse are shocking for that alright.

There was a second hand store in Waterford with the worst labels ever. These things used to bind to paper like skin does to superglue (don't ask about the superglue). There was an art to getting the bastard things off.