Anyone read about any of the action from this? Anyone here work for Stryker?

20 suspensions

7 sacked!

😂

Was that the fellas who were punching yer man's balls?

I have asked someone who knows someone who works there

I've seen a few clips now, apparently everyone was monged off their faces on coke.

You've seen the ball punching video.

There's another clip of a lad riding a supervisor in the jacks, he actually looks at the camera a few times but is so out of it doesn't cop it.

Another youngone giving blowies under the table to all and sundry.

One of the girls sent an intimate photo to the boyfriend and only later realised it was sent to the work whatsapp group.

A lad caught with a mountain of coke in his hotel room.

A photo doing the rounds on peoples rebublic of cork seemingly depicting a spit roast in one of the toilets.

So...........Harmless Craic or a bunch of fuckin idiots? It reminds me of the Celtic Tiger for some reason and the type of shit I'd expect froma Brian Cowan etc.

Harmless fun or bit of craic is all depending on how you see life. It's a work party though, so there'll be consequences. I've been at mental work parties, heard about others that got mental out of control. It's nothing new and it won't change. Imagine being a tee-totaller at it though, you must be thinking it's the last days of the Roman empire  :laugh:

I've never thought of punching/heading another guys balls as fun or craic myself  :-\

But you have to be a complete mong to act like you are at some random festival at a work party. Like there aren't a 364 OTHER days of the year that you can do that shit away from where you work.

The whole country knows about it, so I'd say anyone doing interviews is waiting to see people with Stryker on the CV with a finish date of around Dec on it  :laugh:

I'd love to have been at it for the craic. People are defending the actions, other's are appalled. End of the day it's a work party...how does it even get to those levels of lunacy  :laugh: :laugh: Thought the ball punching vid was gas myself.

Had a few work parties where I got destroyed on free beer and suffered horrendous fear all weekend because of it. Ended up just not going to them anymore. Realised I was getting so pissed because I'd nothing in common with any of the colleagues so would just knock back pints while they were blathering away about whatever the latest reality TV shite was

As an aside, if you're in Cork and looking for a new job, Stryker appear to have a recruitment drive on at the minute :laugh:

#10 January 06, 2020, 06:28:31 PM Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 06:31:38 PM by Pedrito
Lad I know who was a manager in a company at the time had a full fistfight with one of his team and then battled with security, biting one of them in the leg after him and 3 other managers did 100 shots of Jaeger off the bar between them. He couldn't remember a thing walking into work after a long weekend and was going about his day, smiling, saying hello to everyone until about 11 o clock when he was called into HR. He somehow survived  :laugh: height of the boom in fairness.

I've heard loads of stories and been at work parties where the riding gets out of control, people swapping wives and doing drugs and you'd swear butter wouldn't melt with any of them. As the man says above, go for one or two and get out of there, you'll be glad the next day.

It's hilarious. Mainly cos I'm not involved.

Whatever about riding in the jacks or whatever craic they were all at anyone who puts their camera above a cubicle to record anything happening in said cubicle is a fucking scumbag of the highest order.

I think I know 1 or 2 working in stryker so I'll report back if there's any good stories. That's unless they actually got fired.

The video of your man using the balls as a speed bag was hilarious.

That's the one I have the biggest problem with. Yer man looks like a coked up gimp that has a wife he hates and six kids, but let him out to the Xmas party and get the coke into him and hey presto!

I don't know the circumstances as to how the other chap got elevated or indeed lost his trousers but I would've mangled that fat prick even if I had to wait til Monday.