Looking forward to the new Arghoslent and Malokarpatan. They should be great. Eternal Champion (hopefully) and Gama Bomb too.

For gigs, just want more black metal goodness. The Redemption Fest is something to look forward to anyway. Need more gigs in the Grand Social too

Would like a new Dead Congregation release.

Live id love to see the reformed Dismember,and Blood Incantation.

New Dublin death metal band popping up called Astral Tomb who I'd be keeping an eye on this year if you like Gorguts

Quote from: Pentagrimes on January 10, 2020, 05:33:11 PM
New Dublin death metal band popping up called Astral Tomb who I'd be keeping an eye on this year if you like Gorguts

Do they have an album 'subterranean forms' by any chance?

Nope. Theres an American band with the same name. This is Smithsonian from here's band

Ah okay thanks for the heads up 👍

Checked out the other one there. Fuckin awful shite altogether.

Quote from: nightlord on January 05, 2020, 01:12:49 PM
Hopefully new albums by

Infernal War
Horns of Domination
Arghoslent-been written just waiting to be recorded
Grand Belial's Key- apparently there's a 2016 recorded but unreleased album that was remastered before Christmas due to come out this year on World Terror Committee

Never heard of Horns of Domination but your taste in other bands makes me want to check it out  8)

A new GBK would be something else. But will believe it when I see it.

For me, a new VEMOD and a new NEGATIVE PLANE high on the wishlist. Been too long.

Also are Mourning Beloveth up to anything? Record overdue.

Quote from: Pentagrimes on January 12, 2020, 08:17:20 PM
Nope. Theres an American band with the same name. This is Smithsonian from here's band

Cheers for the hype lad, that yank band was originally called Ring Nebula for some time, soon after we got the ball rolling with a few rehearsal clips tagged under the name Astral Tomb late last year they announced their name change. Weird coincidence.

A gig offer or two has come our way since that latest clip went up, so must keep you's posted on that.

Quote from: Paul keohane on January 10, 2020, 03:44:12 PM
Would like a new Dead Congregation release.

Live id love to see the reformed Dismember,and Blood Incantation.

Yeah a Dismember gig would be savage. Pretty annoying that everything bar 2 songs is gone from Spotify, my days of a Discman and a pocket full of CDs are long gone!

Quote from: Smythsonian on January 12, 2020, 10:42:21 PM

Cheers for the hype lad, that yank band was originally called Ring Nebula for some time, soon after we got the ball rolling with a few rehearsal clips tagged under the name Astral Tomb late last year they announced their name change. Weird coincidence.

A gig offer or two has come our way since that latest clip went up, so must keep you's posted on that.

Do you have a link for the rehearsal?

Quote from: Eoin McLove on January 12, 2020, 11:08:04 PM
Quote from: Smythsonian on January 12, 2020, 10:42:21 PM

Do you have a link for the rehearsal?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4dERpEgxeR/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7F_j-Dhg1R/

Cool.  Looking forward to hearing a proper recording.  Are you sticking with the name or changing it?

Would be great to hear something new from The Ruins of Beverast