Quote from: Thorn on December 02, 2019, 05:09:50 PM

Just watched an insane Reich gig on youtube there in LA earlier this year, absolute batshit crowd

Ha Ha! Just watched bits of that LA gig
Looks class
Some crazy diving 😂

Mental isn't it? Hard to believe it's not from  around 1989 .
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Just had a look there,they played with Vio-lence ,tasty gig for pit action alright!

How did last night go? Couldn't make it in the end.

Deadly. It was my first time seeing SR with Dave, he's serious business. Nice to see that they still remember the McGonagles gig too. The new songs came over much better live than they did on the album. Night Demon were enjoyable even if the forced retro thing grates a little. Black Rose was a nice touch. I will definitely investigate them further. Shame both bands had to deal with a few mongos interfering with the gear on stage. Psykosis just don't do anything for me, but they play with enthusiasm and there was a good turn-out for them so fair play.

Fucking wrecked after the long drive back, getting home at nearly 2am and now it's time for work.

Great to hear, I think that new record is class by the way. Aside from the songs being great it's short and sweet another 2-3 tracks of the same would've really bogged it down.

QuotePsykosis just don't do anything for me

Think those lads must support SR every time they come over. Definitely caught them at the 2012 gig, not great at all. I've no time for Zany Wacky Thrash.

Great gig last night. Place was hopping.  New songs held their own too.