Please note the FULL OF  HELL show won't be rescheduled so refunds will be issued by your ticket provider. No doubt the band will make it back to Ireland at some point but, for now, there are no concrete plans.
www.dme-promotions.com
www.facebook.com/dmepromotions
www.instagram.com/dmepromotions
www.twitter.com/dmepromotions

I am brand new to this band, thought the poster looked killer and they had a sick name . Therefore I have been listening to them all week, and I'm hooked , I'm  in , roll on April.
They look insane LIVE , can't wait .

Definitely on this and the Limerick date. Off to Roadburn so I may end up seeing them about five times in April.

Just seen FOH had all their gear, merch and van stolen. Everything...   😯😯😯

What a dose!

Quote from: jobrok1 on November 29, 2019, 10:18:11 PM
Just seen FOH had all their gear, merch and van stolen. Everything...   😯😯😯

What a dose!

Sick was suppose to be seeing them next Wednesday looks like they have to leave the tour and they were the only band in the line-up I had any interest in.  :(

They set up a go fund me page and raised almost double the amount they needed and said they will be donating the excess money to charity.

Been listening to Weeping Choir all week , cannot fucking wait for this gig , it's gonna be fucking insane .

POSTPONED - NEW DATES SOON - TICKETS WILL REMAIN VALID!
www.dme-promotions.com

Please note the FULL OF  HELL show won't be rescheduled so refunds will be issued by your ticket provider. No doubt the band will make it back to Ireland at some point but, for now, there are no concrete plans.
www.dme-promotions.com